Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Miel’s Stolen Love

Dex-chan lover
So I just started reading through this again, after stopping around chapter 33 or so, and having a character try to NTR a person and then suddenly change into BSS, is, wow, did not expect that, legitimately. So shocking I decided to make a comment.

Yeah that's NTR. It is also used for the 2nd thing you described, but even JP people think it doesn't fit that, so they coined a new word called BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni = Even though I loved her first) which is when your crush gets stolen by someone. Its apparently classified as a subgenre of NTR.
It's funny how you are calling this NTR already lmao. This series does eventually go full NTR and keeps adding new girls, I'm not going to lie, but you still have another few more chapters until it does so. You are so close to the change before it goes literally about relationship destruction and girls trying to break each other up. Oh you're in for some misery like we had to endure if you think this was NTR already

It's just really funny because there is a scene in the current chapter that is just NTR without a couch and its so funny seeing this comment from almost a year ago getting this reaction

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how you are calling this NTR already lmao. This series does eventually go full NTR and keeps adding new girls, I'm not going to lie, but you still have another few more chapters until it does so. You are so close to the change before it goes literally about relationship destruction and girls trying to break each other up. Oh you're in for some misery like we had to endure if you think this was NTR already

It's just really funny because there is a scene in the current chapter that is just NTR without a couch and its so funny seeing this comment from almost a year ago getting this reaction
Yup, they keep adding it. I'm at around chapter 73, and for now its just played for laughs and gags, so guess its fine? Honestly think at this point the author just likes doing this.

Also, what do you mean without a couch?

Dex-chan lover
Yup, they keep adding it. I'm at around chapter 73, and for now its just played for laughs and gags, so guess its fine? Honestly think at this point the author just likes doing this.

Also, what do you mean without a couch?
Basically there is a common cuckold scenario where a person sits on a couch, while their loved one is getting screwed in front of them.

That happens the current chapter, Jeanne pulls the MC into a tent a closes the door and it starts bouncing around making kanan think they are fucking (it’s even worse they’re professing deep love for each other and saying they’ll “make them theirs”

Users who are viewing this thread