Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 70 - Kanan and Jeanne’s True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you. What a fucking cop out to let the flirting continue.

"I won't lose"

Shut the fuck up and leave us alone. Holy shit, this isn't going to end. It seriously makes me want to drop the series if she is now "Girl #2" from this point on. I didn't sign up for this at all.
It just seems soooo forced when all the families got the okay to date etc, just to now establish her as a love rival. Someone said this could lead to a heaven arc about why she is even on earth etc. So I see it as moving towards that...but in the grand scheme of things they could have done that another way and not introduce this soooo late

Dex-chan lover
Hoh it looks like a healthy rivalry. It will be fun and horny

Dex-chan lover
83pehw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you. What a fucking cop out to let the flirting continue.

"I won't lose"

Shut the fuck up and leave us alone. Holy shit, this isn't going to end. It seriously makes me want to drop the series if she is now "Girl #2" from this point on. I didn't sign up for this at all.
No one will miss you.

Dex-chan lover
Wow how moronic... This whole forced situation of a "love triangle" is absolutely trashy and nonsensical. Why?? I said it every previous chapter and I'll say it again:

Hyougi rejected Jeanne already... Not once but TWICE, in the Demon world arc. Sure she hadn't realised she was in love with him, but none the less Hyougi rejected her, showed no interest in her as a romantic interest.

And now, she's "revived" out of nowhere as a "love rival" to Kanan??? Why??? 0 sense other fan service shenanigans that include another girl's body other than Kanan's.

If she was presented as a proper, love interest from the beginning without being rejected, I would have thought "I mean sure she is a candidate for his affection, let's see what happens" but this??? This is just horseshit.

Harem? Love rival? lol
Look at the title. Look at the volume covers.
And more importantly, look how different Kyougi is treating Kanan and Jeanne.
You might hope for a harem because you like her, but there's zero romantic interest for her in Kyougi's heart. Think a bit about what he wants too.
I know full well the author will not end this in a harem, most mangaka have no balls anyway. And a romance manga tends to end that way, it won't turn into harem halfway.

But I still hope it ends in a harem. I fuckin love them both even if it makes no sense story wise.
Harem endings are the epitome of a cope out. The most spineless outcome possible.

Dex-chan lover
I am going to enjoy the chapters... and the comments as well. Thanks for the insight i guess

Dex-chan lover
Confident, well-spoken Kanan throws me off. Where is the usual idiot?
Great chapter. I think this will lead to plenty of new shenanigans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I just love this Kyougi's positivity! Wish I have it!

"I wont lose"
Sorry saint chan, but youre not the cover girl

It really doesn't matter very much. It's not like anything is going to happen between them anyway. Maybe they'll kiss eventually.

Despite what the title says, Kanan's not very easy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread