Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Such a common story

@junsuiakuma1991 I think it's even worse than that. Since he cook the meal real bad, but as the description explain, he should be SSS in cook since it's a non-adventure job, I assume everything, even through he's SSS level get lower down to G rank as long as it's relate to adventure. So it's like you got The Rock who could do benchpress well over 200kg but as soon as he join your party, his strength suddenly reduce to an elementary school. Kicking him out really actually doing him a favour here.

Aggregator gang
Ah shit... I've just read the summary of this series and it's one of the plot that I hated.
MC who doesn't know his/her own self esteem.

Dex-chan lover
"Such a common story"

And it's not a fucking joke at this point

@dsuke It's an automatic weighting item, the more mana you have the heavier it get. Also since the spec is extremely high, it only start weighting more if you have as much mana as a court mage.

Dex-chan lover
“I got kicked out of the hero’s party”, okay why can’t we get an MC that LEAVES the hero’s party? They are all super toxic assholes. Just once I want an MC that has the common sense to leave an bad work environment where he’ll never see improvement or growth. I don’t get it. Is it a cultural thing? I know the japanese are more polite and believe more in contributing to society. Do they have to be kicked out to leave a toxic workplace and seek better employment or other opportunities? Is this why other isekai is about the salaryman working at an abusive black company that has to truck-kuned and die to get a better life? Like is it just impossible for them to quit or something?

Edit: Okay, I got mad halfway and made the comment when he first got kicked out. Having read the full chapter, this trope is only getting more ridiculous. In ONE freaking day the MC is more useful and makes more money than he ever did in the hero’s party. Oh and apparently he has a CRAZY amount of magic power, so the so called genius “hero’s party” is wasting their time. Had they been a good party and cultivated its newest member or checked his aptitude beforehand, they could have had a powerhouse. Oh and apparently the MC himself has NO common sense because he doesn’t realize how uncommon his work on the construction site was. What even is this guy? He somehow has both the mentality of a negative kid off the streets who thinks he’s worth nothing AND the mentality of a prodigy that grew up in a family of prodigies so he doesn’t realize that he is a prodigy, but he somehow also knows how much he needs to survive on his own, so he’s handled money and has knowledge of economy prices (what?). This is the weirdest combination of traits in a main character. And again why didn’t he just leave? The party wasn’t wrong, he didn’t appear particularly useful and they weren’t teaching him anything (they apparently didn’t even bother to test his potential in magic). Even he should have been able to see that the hero’s party wasn’t working out for him. I’m seriously getting tired of everyone in this trope unrealistically acting like idiots or assholes or both, and then the MC just gets handed a 100x better life. Aw well; not like I’m gonna NOT read this anyway. If it sells; it sells.

Liu

Am I the only one who didn't understand how he joined the hero 's party in the first place? Like did they go through blind selection, without checking the boy' s aptitudes for combats at all? Or is this all just because plot?

Dex-chan lover
Lol he literally got kicked. The hero's party are trying to protect him they're not bad. If only...

Contributor
Why do I feel people keep making these “I got kicked out of the adventurer’s party, but it turns out I’m super OP on my own” stories in order to imagine that they are better than the current employment situation in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
" Oh and apparently he has a CRAZY amount of magic power, so the so called genius “hero’s party” is wasting their time. Had they been a good party and cultivated its newest member or checked his aptitude beforehand, they could have had a powerhouse."
It's like... that's the point of the story.

Aggregator gang
We not gonna talk about how guild girl thought the MC should go whore himself out?

@BigpoppaEffy
You forgot to mention that no one not even in the party realized that it only worked because of the OP MC and now because hes gone all goes down the drain.
(and yes by the behavior of the party i bet my ass on the fact that his former party will now misserably fail)

@A-Chicken -- Even if it was, the person seeing it wouldn't realize that it became heavier; would just think he's weak or something, especially when she was able to lift it -- It was heavy, but I can manage.

@werewolf914 -- I wonder; maybe his stats are redistributed to his party members for whatever reason? And that is/was why he was so weak, or what not?

Users who are viewing this thread