Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yurishia-san's long day, repeated.

Dex-chan lover
bandana gonna need a heavy excuse for me to allow her into the harem frankly

Double-page supporter
so that is who he truly is. the great sage's disciple. zero common sense and god like abilities in weird categories.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 maybe because he's denser than that bedrock that would supposedly take a lifetime to dig through for normal people?

@Crookshanks not saying let her in, but this chapter puts her as more of a handler for our economy crusher, and the fact he was unleashed at all onto an unsuspecting people seems pretty kind (to the kid) in retrospect.

Double-page supporter
Just like that one isekai with op power and almost as dense as deep ocean

at least he's not OP in combat too otherwise I would be ready to trash this... wait a moment, he's OP in everything is not combat but if he encounter golems (golems made of stone and minerals than weak against his mining skills) or plant monsters (being plants than every of his plant related skills should work)? he's able to smash them?

Dex-chan lover
While Bandana's appeared to not be the nicest person, realistically I imagine she's been hired (potentially by the great sage) to ensure no one figures out who Kuruto is and his skills.
Really she was probably looking to do him a favor by helping him get kicked out of the hero's party.

Users who are viewing this thread