Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yurishia-san's long day, repeated.

Dex-chan lover
i get she wants to be nice and not take advantage of MC but she owns the mountain, all those resources that MC digs up are hers. i agree he should get the lion share of the profit but she definitely deserves part of it or at least she should make him pay to dig.

Dex-chan lover
So the reason why Bandana instigated the hero to kick Kurt out was because she recognized Kurt's talent and for some reason she now doesn't mind that he's found by whoever she was trying to hide him from?

Dex-chan lover
@exxeld did seem like the last straw, that got the mc kicked from the party, was the thief telling the warrior that mc burned the food....

Double-page supporter
Bandana definitely has her own agenda and clearly knew - more so than the hero - how OP Kurt was outside of combat. Might have even manipulated the hero to keep him from noticing.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@FStubbs
She definitely did, after all it was her comment of him burning the food that was the last straw and got him kicked out.

Aggregator gang
He's from a strange village? He really was from the village of the Mc of Tatoeba last dungeon!

And don't act like a good character now bandana girl. We know how you acted when your leader kicked Mc out of the party

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02

To be fair, in this type of novels where the leaders decide to get rid of the MCs, one member saying outloud that it's a bad idea and that they'll leave as well in that case, wouldn't change anything in the long run. The leader would just do it where the member can't see.

Double-page supporter
@Doomer In Alaska there are places you can pan for gold, whether you find anything or not is up to your luck and skill, irregardless you pay a fee by the day to pan there. They have a similar set up in a opal mine in Arizona, where you pay by the day. In Tennessee you pay for a 1 or 5 gallon bucket of raw mineral that you then shift through to see it there are any gems (amethyst, pyrite, citrine, and ruby) In other words as the owner she should absolutely be taking a percentage of his yields or at the very least charging per day. In fact the original verbal contract they had, had him being paid for his labor and the yields being hers. Yes, she should pay him well, because his labor is worth hundreds of men, but the fact she's due to lose her whole mountain yet not even taking any profit from his work is so stupid I don't how she grew up to this age without choking to death on her own drool. The fricking mouth breathing MORON!.

Aggregator gang
@Robbini Wait this might be a stretch but i think she's actually good. I take my words back. I think she's the one that sabotaged Mc and made him kicked out. In ch1 she says “He burned the food again” but he basically can't and he says he didn't. His food is SSS rank so i think she wanted him to get out because she knew his abilities and thought he was wasted in the party.

It's just a theory though. I went back to see how she acted but it actually makes sense now

Fed-Kun's army
Urg, i get the buargs when i see him thinking about getting back to that shitleader xD

Users who are viewing this thread