Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Mysterious Porridge

Dex-chan lover
This was hard to read.
But panacea porridge might be MC's best achievement so far.

Dex-chan lover
What is this even???
People say hard to read, this is fucking unreadable. Sit a person down with just this text, let him read this and TRY to even get the gist down.newsflash, he wont.
I will NEVER understand why people google translate shit and bother uploading it as if expecting being louded as some sorts of saint for doing a beyond sloppy job. All you will get is your ass chewed out.
Stop thanking people for "their effort", there is no effort in google translating and making more work for other groups who may wish to pick up the manga and do proper translations. Stop enabling and feeding the hose of beyond poor translations

i don't even think this is only MTL. its probably been edited by someone who don't understand English very well

Ugh. I thought it's only me having trouble read it. But when I saw comment, "okey. Not only me" XD
Still thx for trying to translate, but need more effort for it

Dex-chan lover
Based MC not only cleaned up a toxic kitchen but also managed to turn porrige into an elixir. He is now a national treasure.

Dex-chan lover
Just no, guys wait for the better version. It is not like this series was abandoned or translators too long to translate.

Double-page supporter
apologize for my rude manner, but this is quite hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread