Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Mysterious Porridge

I'm glad that English is not my first language cause is easiest for me to read broken English.

Thanks for the Chapter!

Aggregator gang
Quite a good manga, although it's similar to some other shota-with-OP-skill-but-ignorant-and-super-dense type genre. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry but this is too bad even for a machine translation. You cant just throw it into the software and call it a day, you have to clean up after by proofreading.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a mite difficult to read and comprehend although not impossible.

Double-page supporter
Tip for ya, avoid vertical text as much as possible. You could do a little better at cleaning the only text from the speech bubbles.
Also bbb? was that supposed to be spaces or something?

Dex-chan lover
The translation is a mess hahaha, well I still understand in general though.

@Akxera but its actually more entertaining because he cant fight.

Group Leader
wtf is this translation? even google trad could do better than that.

it need a bit of work on top of the MTL to be humanly understandable, pls.

Seriously Euricia (or whatever the name is, I'm confused now) changed name 3 times in 3 pages...

ok GooGooLoo, it was a first try, and while I appreciate the effort, perhaps you should put in a little more effort and get someone to proofread/edit it (preferably someone with a stronger grasp of the English language)

Ngl i would want to marry him too... Yes... Such a wonderful hubby... Very nice, gentle, thoughtful and can help around...

Dex-chan lover
strange time to pick tling this series up considering you don't seem to have the best grasp of the English language, and the other tls are still active and much better

Power Uploader
Sigh... Why even... We are not slow in releasing this and do our best to get high quality translation out. Don't get why. Anyway for the people that want to know. We are still working on chapter 6 so see you then and thanks for reading ch5 for now. Have a great day all and see you soon.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin' hell, I physically reacted to the vertical text. Why the hell would you do that?

Users who are viewing this thread