Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
The thirst is real...

o10ru9T.png
Reader inner's thought

Dex-chan lover
Lol I swear, all the women around him are just 1 step away from committing a crime. And will have zero regrets.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha i absolutely love it that they don't care about getting seen naked & are actually more troubled about that they couldn't see his junk :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Timeless Scans accidentally mixed in a page from another title they're translating. (Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ a great story - can't recommend it enough!) So the joke is that Akuri's teleportation ability is so ridiculously OP that she can now cross boundaries into other manga titles. :kek:
did they remove it already? i didn't notice xD

Dex-chan lover
Where did Yurishia hide them mounds O_O
In ch. 2, page 9-12 we get a good look at what her breasts are like without clothes. They are nice, but not as big as in this chapter.
Maybe MC's cooking helped them grow? Or maybe the author just doesn't care about the exact size.

Dex-chan lover
In ch. 2, page 9-12 we get a good look at what her breasts are like without clothes. They are nice, but not as big as in this chapter.
Maybe MC's cooking helped them grow? Or maybe the author just doesn't care about the exact size.
I can see a healing potion made by the MC having BE qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread