Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Mysterious Porridge

What's with this shit translator sniping this one? Did Timeless drop it or is it just some eejit with Google translate and time thinking they can do it?

Power Uploader
it was really hard to understand ... but I appreciate the effort.
I hope that a more accurate version comes out

Dex-chan lover
OK.... That translation was worse than a manual in Singrish.. And I've gotten pretty good at those over the years..

This was such a trash translation, hopefully a proper version gets released soon rather than a sniper's trash

Dex-chan lover
Fonts and typesetting were both a bit rough, but the most amusing bits were probably the stray letters b here and there. XD

tl could be better... thanks for the effort though, appreciate it. it only costs a few braincells to make sense of some parts anyway xD

Fed-Kun's army
Sike, I think we all know where this story is headed...

It also feel like a copy of another manga, about a guy coming from the last stop before the final boss dungeon to the starting city...

Fed-Kun's army
@chimpaflimp seems mangadex has a lot of shit snipes going on the past month or so and they can't even deny that it is a snipe as only 1 chapter released and it is the chapter that comes after a chapter released by another group a couple days ago... so not only shit snipe but 0 effort done over the course of an hour type of snipe... i mean 10 years ago i had a phone app that could translate text via its camera better then many of these groups that try to snipe "popular" series do

translation is garbage...
"porridge has all-purpose fun"....
some bits have still translator markings

also that meister woman is so dumb she should just roll over because her brain functions at far less than a iq of 80 yet thats the generaly accepted minimum for the nervous system to work
even if she doesnt check for poison because its improbable she should taste test it in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread