Kanna to Decchi - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Apprentice's Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
of course. this was as expected. rank is now lower than I originally put it. FUCK this this cliché.

jak

Contributor
God this dude is such a piece of shit.

@WoodyCyber

You are reading a romance shoujo, it was bound to happen for drama. I hate the word cliche. Just because something is used often doesn't mean it can't be used well.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez...just wow i hate this dude

Im gonna be so mad when kanna wakes up and not remember the guy forced the kiss on her. If by some miracle she does remember then she better be angry and not all "why did he kiss me?"

Dex-chan lover
@jak, I do know that romance shoujo often go this route With the drama. There are as always, exceptions to that. So I had a little hope that maybe this one would be that. I was wrong.

jak

Contributor
@WoodyCyber

I wouldn't worry too much, aside from getting the surprise kiss, he utter fails and it seems to be resolved within the next chapter or so from the looks of the raws.

Dex-chan lover
I can tolerate it when the triangle guys insist on trying to kiss the girl. I hate it when the girl doesn't stop them, or if they're really caught by surprise, at least like knee them in the 'nads or something as a response.

Still love this manga, but am not appreciating the use of it’s a joke until it isn’t trope. All the shoujo that I’ve read that have used it makes the rival’s reason for pursuing feel shallow imo. This guy is no exception.

Double-page supporter
Why are all the characters in all these mangas utter idiots who can't even protect their own mouths. She even knew that he likes her and has been pursuing her and yet she's dumb as heck.

look okay i like to cheer on the second ml sometimes but this guy has done nothing but annoy me. he knows she has a boyfriend and knows that she is not interested but he still pulled that shit, ugghhhhh. and girl wtf are you doing fainting after that so she cant even yell at him or be angry about it. im so pressed.

It is a little cliche but it makes sense. Kanna is making him feel like he is not alone. Granted she only feels pity for him but, I could see why he would start to like her seriously. I do think though, they haven't interacted enough to warrant a kiss or anything but.

This story was so cute at first but all the challenges that the main couple encounters are getting annoying

This mans making the beach girl seem like a saint lmao
At least she was drunk as shit when she did it but this dude knows full well what he's doing

Users who are viewing this thread