Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Jealousy Storm at the Cafeteria

Dex-chan lover
The lion, the witch, and whatever tf going on in the mind of this bitch

Dex-chan lover
Yuu internally: "you can suck my whole dick you black pot, do I look like a kettle to you?? Whose womans is this??"

Dex-chan lover
I honestly cannot remember well enough to tell a reliable spoiler, but here is my half-assed attempt:

They do some public event where they reveal the cheating of the ntr duo out to the whole school, the ntr guy goes into a possessive mysoginist rant to the FMC, but he is demoralized when he sees FMC and MC being lovey dovey. The ntr girl just gets called a loose slut basically and she runs away ashamed. All of this happens very quickly. Then the story just becomes a boring aimless slice of life.

Probably not a reliable retelling but it's what I remember off the top of my head
I'm pretty sure thats about what it was, has been a while for me too.

Power Uploader
This is kind of hilarious and annoying at the same time. The author clearly knows that after all the cheating gimmick is over, it will just be another run of the mill romcom with average art. That's why he's stretching the plot to heavens and taking months to write bullshit that's already been written.

Dex-chan lover
Pages 18 and 19 got mixed up. It was 19 first then 18. And this girl really has the nerve to say that? I hope the pay-off is good.

Contributor
Oh boy, getting his cheater of a girlfriend riled up is entertaining. Tantalizing bits of schadenfreude that promise something bigger and better if and when their revenge is finally set in motion. Or at least I hope it will.

I also just really hope he doesn't screw up and get them found out one of these days. If anybody's gonna do it, it's more likely to be him and not the smart Touko. Meanwhile, seeing Karen spout such nauseating hypocrisy is quite amazing in and of itself.

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I honestly cannot remember well enough to tell a reliable spoiler, but here is my half-assed attempt:

They do some public event where they reveal the cheating of the ntr duo out to the whole school, the ntr guy goes into a possessive mysoginist rant to the FMC, but he is demoralized when he sees FMC and MC being lovey dovey. The ntr girl just gets called a loose slut basically and she runs away ashamed. All of this happens very quickly. Then the story just becomes a boring aimless slice of life.

Probably not a reliable retelling but it's what I remember off the top of my head
well the premise of the manga is complete what else are they supposed to do to milk it then?

Users who are viewing this thread