Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Jealousy Storm at the Cafeteria

Dex-chan lover
dis bitch :shamihuh:

ZDj78tB.png

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the manga finished a long time ago with 17 chapters. but the latest chapter in eng is up to 14.
Yeah, manga just adapted LN Volume 1 and it finished, i think is better that way lol

Because Vol 2 and 3 aren't good, specially Vol. 2 even if author rewrote the garbage that was WN Arc 2 for the LN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow so unless this gets a super rushed ending, this is gonna hit us with "read the novel" huh
If I remember correctly, the "pay off" for the revenge actually happens quite early in the novels, somewhere around chaps 10 to 20 I think.

So they can probably do the revenge stuff in the manga with the little chaps we have left, if they skip some of the slice of life stuff.

I should probably warn you that the pay off is kinda meh, it was rushed even in the OG novel.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, the "pay off" for the revenge actually happens quite early in the novels, somewhere around chaps 10 to 20 I think.

So they can probably do the revenge stuff in the manga with the little chaps we have left, if they skip some of the slice of life stuff.

I should probably warn you that the pay off is kinda meh, it was rushed even in the OG novel.
Oh I know but had hoped since WN>LN had fixed some stuff that LN>Manga would fix more.

Dex-chan lover
Could thou please spoil 🥺
I honestly cannot remember well enough to tell a reliable spoiler, but here is my half-assed attempt:

They do some public event where they reveal the cheating of the ntr duo out to the whole school, the ntr guy goes into a possessive mysoginist rant to the FMC, but he is demoralized when he sees FMC and MC being lovey dovey. The ntr girl just gets called a loose slut basically and she runs away ashamed. All of this happens very quickly. Then the story just becomes a boring aimless slice of life.

Probably not a reliable retelling but it's what I remember off the top of my head

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed this shows completed. Guess from what others have said that the finale will end up being the reveal that the two know about the cheating and then an open ended "read the novel" about their relationship going forward. Shame that it turned into an ad for the book since the interactions are nice between the two and they are spending plenty of time building even a friend group.

Users who are viewing this thread