Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Night Before the Decisive Battle (2)

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no....she really hit this man with that Jada Pinkett bs

"I felt so lonely and sad"

Literally the same excuse Jada gave Will during the Red Table Talk, like damn bitch you had to go for your SON'S friend? You couldn't find someone closer to your age?

Contributor
There we go, now Junpei is finally on board with the revelation that his own gf Rumi was cheating on him with his scumbag fuckboy of a "friend". But man... he forgave his lying and cheating gf? Damn. Big mistake, should've broken up and found a better girl. There's no "It was just one time" in my book; once a cheater, always a cheater.

Also, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth if Touko suddenly bails on the plan, after this manga made a point of showing she was committed to revenge in the earlier chapters. She's not gonna dip, is she? That would ruin her character. I hope it's just Yuu being flaky as usual.

Aggregator gang
Lmao, definition of sunk cost fallacy. “We’ve been together for long” my ass, that clearly didn’t stop her from cheating in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
was gonna go to the comments and rant but seems like everyone already done it.
So bro's downfall is gonna happen because he touched his friend's girlfriend xD. Otherwise the cuck would've went against the plan huh?

Dex-chan lover
never thought Karen would be blonde, since she's always depicted in the manga with a dark shade color for hair, I thought it'd be pink. Usually blondes would be pure white. Fuufu Ijou also reversed my expectation for the main heroine's hair (Akari), she's depicted with white so I thought she'd have blonde hair but it was revealed that she has pink hair.

Users who are viewing this thread