Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu

Fed-Kun's army
Well, apparently according to MangaDex, this finished at 17 chapters. Hoping to see the remaining chapters

Kinda glad it ends at 17 chapters so it won't drag on too long since this has been pretty good so far.

Why no updates bruh!😑 I just picked this to see them destroyed and can't let it go midway😔pls pick it anyone

Supporter
Kinda glad it ends at 17 chapters so it won't drag on too long since this has been pretty good so far.
Bummed it only covered the first volume of the series (the only one of the LNs thus far available in EN even in fanlated form).

Fed-Kun's army
No. Flame Scans are still scanlating this series, so there's no point in me wasting my time and effort.
I don't know if you found out yet but Flame Scans have been DMCA, and I don't know if they had the last 2 chapters finished. Can you tl the last 2 chapters?

Group Leader
Before I start reading the 17 chapters that there is for this I gotta say the title is wild but the covers are wholesome?
Duality on the way maybe maybe :meguu:

That ending was mid tbh, all that anticipation for something so bland. I wasn't expecting them to smash or anythin', I would've actually been disappointed if their values were so shallow, but they could've at least gone out with each other. Also, fuck was up with Nakazaki? Dude got cheated on (she cheated with his BEST FRIEND), confronts his girlfriend with no hostility and she basically says, "BuT i WaS lOnElY" and he hugs her and forgives her. If she was lonely, she could've just talked to him and just said, "Yo, stop spending so much time being a mediator for your classmates and give me a little more attention." But nooooooo, her first choice to get rid of her loneliness was to cheat on dude with his best friend. And I know neither of them knew that they were someone important to Nakazaki, but it would still crush me if I was him. And all she does is give a shitty excuse and he forgives her?????? SIMP!!!!!

The way the last panel is written, it sounds like a continuation will happen? The ending ruined the series, to be honest. The planning was so great, but the executation of the revelation was really mid tier...

@Usepi well, Nakazaki is such a good guy, evidently. Because he is acting as a mediator he sees his shortcomings and also the fault with his best friend - I mean... Tetsuya came onto EVERY woman in the club, it seems... Nakazaki chose the path of forgiveness and starting anew which is also very honorable and may be the harder path to take.

Users who are viewing this thread