Kanojo Gacha

It seems you need to be some sort of closet jerk for Abe's office to offer you rolling for a gacha of devout girlfriends.

This manga should serve as an excellent example for many people who wonder why they can't get a girlfriend. Just seeing how selfish and greedy they're acting disgusts me. Some girls like aggression, but that's just petty neediness.

Group Leader
Urgh, this manga is rather distasteful. The premise is messed up, and not in a good way

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think the low rating is deserving just cause some of the MC are dicks doesn’t mean the whole thing is bad.

I mean this is an anthology series can’t hate on all of the series if you didn’t like 1 story out of the other 99.

and it seems the women consent in going in the gacha based on the recent chapter

Well, the last one was kinda sweet. It seems some stories won't be as dark as what the first arcs would imply.

this is not what i expected
i need more, this is basically mystery at this point, mystery for the reader only tho

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept but it's made by some edgetastic loser that can't cobble together something that isn't "MC gets gf finally but too bad he's actually a bad guy and so he abuses her."

Dex-chan lover
I stayed until chapter 4 to see if it would get better but nope, it's utter trash. Dropped.

Metamanga.

The audience also involved in this gacha by waiting for a HEAVENLY story, and when they do not get what they want, they react by blaming ONE of the story involved. Just like a real gatcha.

Interesting manga about how trash the protag, then the reader try to imitate the trashness of the protag by dropping it by a single chapter. They afraid to face themselves it seems.

And the rest, who are still reading, are still playing with the gacha, reading the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this isn't that great, but commit to reading a few chapters, the formula becomes apparent. Spoiler free, that feeling you feel is intentional.
I found it readable overall

Users who are viewing this thread