Kanojo Gacha

5c6.gif

This gacha is bad civ!

I don't like it, shitty men being shitty with ideal girls they got with seinen magic. Like, you got such a girl, treat her well, idiot! It's somehow tries to be psychological and deep but it's impossible to sympathize with one-two chapters per shitty man. It's not even h, I'm disappointed😔

But can the gacha really be considered traditional games? They are not video games, but they do not seem traditional either. Are they even games? More like a mechanic, a vending machine scam, or something.

Moreover, to what end are there genres, themes, content? Just make all tags. And maybe tags are user or scan group defined

It aint about the MCs, its about people making a last ditch effort to get a better lot in life... By leaving it in the hands of the gacha gods.
And also about the difficulties of relationships and how people actually work out as couples beyond the initial, superficial appearances.
And some dark forboding plot about who made the gacha and why.
Sit back and enjoy the ride. All gacha pulls are good pulls, you just gotta work on your perspective and how you treat them. Worst case scenario, look at this manga for hints on how to work on your own irl relationships. Theres no difference between this gacha pulling and any matchmaking service exceot for the gimmick of having the girls in actual gacha balls for the lulz

All the MCs are awful. Getting a girlfriend isn't a fix for a crappy life. All of these guys have issues but I guess it's easier to think "if only I had a girlfriend everything would be better" rather than thinking "I need to improve myself as a person."

The guy in chapters 1-2 is a cheating scumbag. He trades his Gacha Girl for a girl he met once and thought was cute. He doesn't even have the decency to break up with his girlfriend before he jumps on the next girl. When neither girl works out he goes back to the Gacha just so he can have someone to go with him on a double date. He doesn't want to lose face in front of someone that he doesn't even like but doesn't really care about what girl he takes on that date.

This guy doesn't really want a girlfriend. He doesn't care about the girl he goes out with. He just cares about being able to say that he has a girlfriend. He also cares way more about a girl's looks than her personality. There were pints where his girlfriend was clearly uncomfortable with his actions but he just got pushy instead of respecting her boundaries.

The dude from chapter 3-4. Well that guy doesn't belong in a relationship with anyone. He's clearly got rage issues. He's also incredibly insecure. What really pushes him over the edge is that his perfect Gacha girlfriend makes his flaws stand out more. She's good at literally everyone he's not and it makes him feel angry and insecure. That's his issue, not hers, though. If the fact that someone is good at something and you're not pushes you into a blind rage then you need therapy.

The twist that the Gacha girl is into violence doesn't make this better. So what is he going to learn his lesson now? Is she going to beat the rage issues out of him? They both need therapy and to not date.

The dude from chapter 5-6 looks way better because the other two suck but he's not off the hook. He literally tried to date a clone of his dead girlfriend. He picked his Gacha Girl based off the fact that she resembled his dead girlfriend. That's not a great way to start a relationship. Plus he breaks things off when he realizes she's not like his dead girlfriend, just looks like her. I guess happy ending though because he gets the dead girlfriend clone he wanted and she gets the motivation to make the change she wanted. Still rubs me the wrong way.

I'm glad the girls are actually human beings with their own desires and motivation rather than just dolls that the guys can do whatever they want with. It makes it more interesting and it also means the guys have to work to make the relationship work, although based off their attitudes I don't think that what they expected.

@hlebets Agreed. Also none of these guys are trying to better their life. They just want a cute girl. I think what messed up their plan is that they didn't expect the relationship to be work. But all long lasting relationships require hard work from both parties. If you're not going to put effort into your relationship then why are you dating someone?

All of these guys clearly need to do some self improvement but they refuse and instead act like selfish jerks. So what's the lesson here? Be grateful for the girl that likes you and don't treat her like dirt?

I some how made it past the Otaku story and didn’t drop the manga but the translated dropped it.

(Seriously hate the Otaku guy, still pisses me off. 😂)

Dex-chan lover
Despite it being a Monkey's Paw type manga I was kind of interested in reading more.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread