Kanojo Gacha

@Pupwa Dupes or...Twins? Lol

On another note, I'm not sure any guy desperate enough to play would "throw away" a harem.

I'm still hoping for a dark angle to this manga and reading the latest chapter seems to confirm something is going on.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Mudae... The Waifu Wars discord bot got manga adaptation!!!

What? Don't cheat, I don't think that'll lead to anything good. Red flags everywhere!!!

Dex-chan lover
I can smell the burning garbage from this dumpster fire from a mile away, 10/10, cannot wait for the next update

Group Leader
There's the sad angle to this manga.

100% expecting this to become a drama fest like DomeKano

Contributor
Human gacha was already done in Dorei Yuugi, this is not really new.

Except that this MC has great potential for a Nice Boat ending.

Group Leader
Awalnya bagus, tapi pas lihat chapter 2.1 kayak ampas.

What the hell is this manga, he's some innocent nerd happy to have a girlfriend and then as soon as he gets one he starts acting like a total asshole for no reason and planning to cheat on her. Literally a 180 in personality, I'm not even going to feel bad if she murders him but that would ALSO be a 180 in her personality since she's just a sweet gacha girl. It's upsetting when characters act dumb merely to create drama.

I hope it's only a beginning, and what awaits us is something really great since it has the potential to do it.

Anyone would expect that the annoying otaku would be more grateful. Girlfriends and 4* girls in gacha that don't wreck your bank account are a blessing.

Remember to be grateful to your partners, rare dolls, shipgirls, crewmates, valkyries, megucas, servants, etc, that have been by your side from the beginning.

Really laid it on real thick there on the assholery and retardation. I know it's not exactly high art but come on, try at least a little bit to be cohesive

Now I'm even more confused. A murder-suicide would have made more sense than what happened. It's like a comedy but also with a twilight zone-esque twist to teach you about morals and stuff.

Group Leader
Didn't go how I expected...

starting to feel like that freeter isekai where every chapter is a story in of itself

Fed-Kun's army
@Luekely Obviously the bad roll would be a fat, ugly, crazy, sadistic, cheating ***** that incidentally takes your money. 😰
That and hillary clinton.

Users who are viewing this thread