Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 130 - Saki and the others’ feelings (4)

Contributor
These idiots, I swear

So is the manga ending? Because Shino still hasn’t joined in.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone was ignored in this chapter, why they didn't even mention the 3rd girl lol xD, guess MC still didn't fall in love with her so she isn't part of the deal.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized this is literally the sisterwife and Mormon recruitment handbook. Get talked into it by someone who is already in it with FOMO tactics, and if that doesn't work, guilt them into joining by saying they are making you miserable. Actually kind of genius in a twisted evil manipulation way.

... Not saying I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
That wrapped up the arc quite neatly, and I love the 2-page spread and looks on the girls' faces, but... so where do we go from here? Particularly for Shino? Is the manga heading toward the final arc, or...? I guess I'll have to wait for next week to see where Hiroyuki plans to take this.

I honestly wish this chapter was just the end of the prologue and the rest of the manga would follow their entire epic life journey, but I'm still bracing myself for it to end soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm personally rooting for Shino so this is like a prerequisite for her good ending.

They (unintentionally) guilt tripped/manipulated her so hard, I hope the author knew what they were doing when they wrote this, becuase damn that would be nasty in any other setting!

Group Leader
They just need to get into a threesome and things will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread