Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 140 - Final Battle (8)

Group Leader
Dang looking at the comment somehow makes me feel strange.

Contributor
Mirika's not planning to go public with her love struggles, is she? That's going to be an online shitstorm for sure.
Well, it happened. I thought something like this would happen way back in Ch. 134, I spoke too soon for Ch. 135 thinking it was averted and she wouldn't do it. Considering there are 4 chapters left, I don't think this will devolve into even more online drama where crazy fans start witch hunting Naoya and his girlfriends. I certainly hope not, no trashy streamer fan drama for the last 4 chapters, please.

Please. I almost don't care anymore. Please end this arc. The author is dragging a stupid thing out far too long.

She is a yandere stalker. Completely over the line trying to (and actually cuz such a sucker) making him feel bad about rejecting her. She has kidnapped him several time., drugged him a few (her sister too as collateral damage!!) , ... srsly ppl? how can you be on her side?

He's an idiot, allowing this to affect him.

Imma read this to the end, but very tired of this.

Edit: I did read the previous posts. Still doesn't make me less annoyed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
stfu, her dream was to get attention from men, the viewers and him, and there's nothing noble or heart-wrenching about it, it's just what it is

becoming absurd how much time this manga is spending on the message that "e-girls are awesome".

this could have just been a shino chapter instead

or naoya could go raise flags with mirika's sister, that would be funny

Group Leader
stfu, her dream was to get attention from men, the viewers and him, and there's nothing noble or heart-wrenching about it, it's just what it is

becoming absurd how much time this manga is spending on the message that "e-girls are awesome".

this could have just been a shino chapter instead

or naoya could go raise flags with mirika's sister, that would be funny
I dont rly agree. It doesnt feel like she likes male attention, its just business strategy to get money. Maybe in some way she could be compared to a regular e-girl, but at least feels like she is pretty honest towards Naoya..... but its funny how this manga makes you feel like she is the weird one for wanting monogamy

Dex-chan lover
"4 chapters until the end"
🫡 well shit, we really goin out on this dragged out melodrama instead of cute stuff.
It would be super funny if the author used the same tactic like a certain manga author once did when his manga got axed and left with 3 last chapters. So he trolled by named his chapters with 22.5, 22.6, 22.6.1, 22.7 etc. Lmao

Contributor
Final arc is so trash. I hope next Hiroyuki's manga is more like Aho girl, without stupid haremshit, just pure comedy.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so bad that I could skip half of the dialogues but still make sense of the development. It's just a drag on drama with nothing substantial. Knowing this will be the last arc makes it 10 times worse. I just wish at least we will get some funny moment before it's finished.

Users who are viewing this thread