Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 140 - Final Battle (8)

Dex-chan lover
Oh just **** or get off the pot already. She's too greedy for wanting him to herself, and he's too stupid to stop at three, which is two more than he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm speechless. That's all I have to say. View it how you want. I dunno how to feel about this anymore

Group Leader
Goddammit, no! END THIS FARCE ALREADY!
Mirika is a criminal that trespassed, kidnapped, drugged and blackmailed everyone around her to get to Naoya's pants because she couldn't fathom someone being in love with two girls at once and none of them being her.

There is no love in her actions, just plain ego.

Seriously, Mirika getting a million subscribers has nothing to do with dating! She isn't proving her worth to Naoya or anyone else, she's just entertaining people, which is a great thing to do, but entirely unrelated to proving your worth as a girlfriend! Especially not proving you're worth to someone who's dating THREE GIRLS who are madly in love with him while you demand he trades all of them for you AFTER YOU DRUGGED, KIDNAPPED AND BLACKMAILED EVERYONE HE LOVES!

I would rather the mangaka spent all this time with Naoya working things out with Nagisa's family instead, introducing Saki and Shino to them and showing all the steps he's taking to make them happy. Capping that with Nagisa, Saki and Shino showing how they want to make this weird relationship work between them and managing to get accepted by their families would be a much better ending to this story then Mirika getting what she wants, since it would address the issue of the responsibility being entirely on Naoya's shoulders by his own accord by having everyone involved pitching in to make the relationship work.

This manga had a really entertaining story, but I wish he would have just decided to stay with Saki and Nagisa. Shino was fine, but I didn't like her inclusion in the harem because it was too predictable and I wanted a bit of variety, but I can accept it because she has a good chemistry with him and the other two girls.

Mirika, on the other hand, is the closest thing this story has to an antagonist, she challenges the notion of polyamory and tries to force the protagonist to abandon it for the sake of pursuing a monogamist relationship. Saki is initially against the idea of two-timing but she also falls in love with Nagisa and casts aside all the impediments when she reveals to everyone the nature of their relationship. Nagisa had always been up to it for the very beginning and does her best to accommodate Saki. Shino is trying to protect her best friend while conflicted about her feelings for Naoya but the chemistry between them is too strong and she eventually caves in to her feelings. But Mirika just fought to the bitter end to undo everything they have built and take Naoya all for himself, completely ignoring everyone's feelings and just imposing her ideals on them because she can't accept not being involved!

Mirika is the anti Kanojo mo Kanojo and should be treated as an opponent to defeat, not another girl to add to the harem! She's just confusing ego with love!

Dex-chan lover
If it really ends on this arc, itā€™s like climbing a mountain and descending immediately without basking on the view from the top.
After all the ā€œdramaā€, why not give us 1 or 2 arcs for when the relationships are stable?

At least itā€™s good on her that she started to realize that she was moving like a wrecking ball, ignoring othersā€™ feelings all this time. Though arguably still so with the stream, like whatā€™s the point? You got rejected so you wanna make the guy who rejected you (as nicely and as respectful as possible) more anguish?
That stream could also imply: ā€œHey, you rejected me so Iā€™ll throw away my success and dream because of you. Remember itā€™s all your fault.ā€

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I dislike dragged on things (lol KanoKari lol), maaaaaaan
I really wonder how this gonna be finalized because this was pretty raw and sad D:

Dex-chan lover
Mirika is a criminal that trespassed, kidnapped, drugged and blackmailed everyone around her to get to Naoya's pants because she couldn't fathom someone being in love with two girls at once and none of them being her.
Bro, Aho Girl had the mom imply the same thing, and yet she seems to be a happy couple with her husband. Don't expect rationality from the man who made everyone hit Yoshiko.

Dex-chan lover
Could have gotten some cute couple interactions but nooooooo let's instead waste chapter after chapter with the dumbest and most predictable conflicts in the universe and then we will just end the story because clearly people were only reading this romcom for the poorly written and overly dragged out drama, not for the romance or the comedy.

If the story truly ends in 4 chapters then this entire manga can go fuck itself. What an absolutely worthless waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just surprised Hiroyuki sensei can make this.. surprisingly long drama šŸ˜Æ

Users who are viewing this thread