Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Problem Is...

Aggregator gang
@justforthelulz Polygamy exists as an actual word for a reason. It just requires open-minded people...

I wonder if anyone has seen the show Sister Wives here...

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind, the main girl is useless, now I understand why he wants to two-time.

Japanese should implement harem in their country. 1000 wives can make 1000 babies in 9 month, 1000 husbands can only make 1.

Double-page supporter
"To be specific, I wanted to do it with both of you at the same time."

This guy has balls of solid uranium the size of fucking asteroids.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, instead of the girl somehow living together with him without his input like with what happens in a lot of harem manga, this chad here managed to do it himself.

Banned
hahahaha next level. so far this is way better than the 100 gfs one

I'm really wondering how that phone call went down, since it's this MC we're talking about he probably didnt keep a single thing under wraps. Something like, "Goodafternoon Mrs. Saki! I'm calling to inform you that a certain girl had confessed to me today, and since i can't bear to reject her I've decided to two-time your daughter with her! But don't worry, I've asked for your daughter's permission and we're now planning to all live together in my house since I live alone, so it's all fine! Please give your permission for your daughter to live with us!"

This is shoujo right? Why are they screaming shoujo type conversations like they’re in a shounen action manga?

Dex-chan lover
this is "you gotta shoot your shots, as you miss every shot you don't take" the manga

Users who are viewing this thread