Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Girlfriend and Girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
Naoya- honeys it's time to add a new girl to my harem
Saki and nagisa- yes dear

Double-page supporter
Let's not go down that road any further....

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Normally I hate harems but this time I'll allow it

I'm reading manga while listening to my playlist, and just as I opened up this new chapter, "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty started playing. So then I read a chapter of one of the least chill manga ever while listening to one of the most chill songs ever, and it was a weird experience.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I won't complain of a third girlfriend is added.

Supporter
Rereading this knowing that Nagisa is the streamer ... her reactions turn from embarrassed to "WTF have I done" 😁

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm...?
Idk, the eye shape is kinda different... Nagisa have this huge eyes on page 13 and this tuber kinda have sharp eyes...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't be Nagisa since the vid was uploaded a minute before.

Well she did say she has a part-time job and it paid really well in chapter 1, maybe this is it

Can't be Nagisa. Putting aside the fact that they look nothing alike, Nagisa was the one who said "I should look up videos to get better". Why the heck would she look up her own video to get better? It wouldn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread