Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Something We Can Do Because It’s Not a Normal Day

Dex-chan lover
@Izale
great observation, holmes!
After years of hearing "Holmes/Sherlock/Detective" being used sarcastically (ex. "No shit, Sherlock!"),
it took me a moment to realize you might have actually meant it non-sarcastically.

Fed-Kun's army
Maaaan Saki's design is so good and she always looks nice with the short skirt. She is best girl imo, she likes Naoya so much as to go with all of this antics. A comment said before, but this manga could star only Naoya and Saki and it'd be good enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, the more I see the main trio, the more they endear themselves to me. And the more I wish stalker lady would just vanish.

Damn, normally I'm all for my harem additions, but I'm having a hard time liking Mirika so far. And the fact that Saki's friend just randomly shows up just cause she has a hunch is weird as hell

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I wish this was old and I didn't have to wait. This beats all those harem manga out there where you have to wait almost 200 chapters for the characters to get anywhere. Established couple manga are the best, and this one's unique in that it's a thruple instead. I'll probably be disappointed if they go all harem instead of the thruple. There's manga where the mc gets a harem instead of one girl in the end, but this being a threesome feels different than those. I hope he keeps trying to avoid Mirika

DUN DUN DUN!!!

See, this is why I said to get condoms last chapter.

There is no harem, people. There's a threesome, a stalker and a concerned friend. And I would prefer it if it stayed that way. Harem stories are a dime a dozen. Binogomous 3P relationships are so very rare.

Dex-chan lover
Saki is so goddamn cuteeeeee bruh, she really is better than all that shit!

This arc goes very slow and then drops all at once but so good so far lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

HGKZ3n3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread