Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Something We Can Do Because It’s Not a Normal Day

Dex-chan lover
Holding two hands? How will you support two kids when they both get pregnant? Super lewd!

My chad boi really dont have enuff time treasuring his gurls with all these obstacles. F bro.

OOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

I think this new girl is a logical one, so her objective is to break their two timing with logical talking about society perspective or what will happen in the future with this kind of relationship. Just my two cents thought about new arc.

Contributor
Pls no more harem additions, let her be new Sayaka, the only sane and nicest person.

Dex-chan lover
A fairly glorious chapter. Double hand-holding, huh...

Mirika's characterization has been shallow lately, but I assume that's just because the mangaka is making her pop up briefly repeatedly so we don't forget about her while Saki receives the focus. Can't wait to see how the mangaka handles Shino too.

I kinda hope things settle down a little after this arc and we have "ordinary" chapters in which we learn about, say, Saki's hobbies. Probably the reason I appreciate Mirika so much is that she clearly has an interesting life outside of romantic hijinks.

Dex-chan lover
Double hand-holding... Does that counds as three-some? [next page] It definetely does.

Banned
Just my opinion but Mirika (the blonde with fangs and big boobies) looks cuter than the other two

Users who are viewing this thread