Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Nagisa’s Feelings

Dex-chan lover
How much weight did they loose after that? 😆

I am guessing that either they are having hearing problems or because they were running.
20201104-183756.png

But how can you not hear something screamed from top of the lungs!?

Ini manga yg paling heboh Dan ribet dah.. yg baru ku tau Dan manga sebelah udah banyak cewenya! disini baru 2! disana 12+ heboh Dan akur mereka... thanks for translate!

@Hacete
They seem to be a fair distance behind and it's a lot harder to make out what the speaker is saying if you're standing behind them. Sitting in the rear it's pretty hard to tell what people sitting at the front are saying in a car. Add to it some more noise, like a open window or a rough road, and even if the people up front are speaking pretty loudly it can be hard to tell what they're saying even if you can clearly tell that they're talking. I'd say that something very similar can be happening here, just the distances between them are fair bit larger making it even harder to make out words and sentences.

Aggregator gang
Hectic as always. 😂

At least Mc prove his superiority by catching Nagisa that have trained body. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Kisss incoming??? At this rate Saki is going to end up as Noaya's third kiss hahaha I mean It'd be funny since the whole idea at the beginning for Nagisa to step aside during this trip was for Saki to get here big moment.

Dex-chan lover
@X3h0n You are right. I was thinking about that but I thought it was for comedy purposes, so didn't think of it logically.

Dex-chan lover
What a Chad.
He only needs some gains and easily can start stealing other people's waifus.

what a madlad, running on the entire chapter while screaming your lungs out just hoping that things get solved. Thanks! I had my fill for today.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone here understand the concept of "time and place" to discuss personal matters?

Dex-chan lover
@Vinickw in monogatari personal matters are discussed in private when the moment is appropiate.

Also Neet Dakedo Hello Work although it has less oportunities to do it.

Anyway I understand this is a comedy and they ignore that on purpose but the joke is getting overused.

Supporter
I wanted to see Yoshiko and Dog doing some Initial D past them while they were running up that hill.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread