Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Nagisa’s Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see Naoya convert Nagisa into someone who truly believes in the importance of equality in this relationship from the bottom of her heart. Fingers crossed. She and Naoya could make a great boke combo and end up convincing Saki to do lots of crazy things... *wildly fantasizes* It's about time they started to focus more on Mirika and Shino, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love this series, I really do, BUT WHAT WITH ALL THIS DRAMA!

I thought we only have funny and cute moments but this is getting to much realistic, don't let all those harem manga fool u, consensual two-timing relationships are always complicated and usually don't work, but THIS can actually work bc this people aren't realistic, the guys is an idiot, that make him simple and that can make this work.

bruh I only want to see the girls happy, hope they get over this soon even if there is not much plot later😪

Thanks for the chapter!

LMAO, amazing. "All this drama"? Did you not notice how hilarious it was that they were arguing back and forth while at a full sprint for like 20 minutes, running over hill and dale? It also shows them getting sweatier and sweatier as the chapter goes on. A perfect mix of seriousness and stupidity. I couldn't stop laughing.

Dex-chan lover
Another quality chapter 👌 I love how ridiculous yet sincere they are, now I really want a harem ending to see how it can go even further beyond!

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to call this the gold standard of harem mangas... but that's like calling it the best tasting diarehhea ever.

...Meh, I'm going for it. It's the gold standard of harem mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread