Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Nagisa’s Feelings

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I get annoyed at the characters doing stupid shit, I stop and remind myself that this is just another version of Aho Girl and am able to relax and enjoy it for what it is again. That girl has some serious endurance. She's deserving of being #1 waifu. The fact that he eventually caught her is quite impressive.

In most harem manga I read. MC not really deserve a harem. But this guy. Man just give him a harem.

From icon of the title. It seem he will get 5 girls. Hope this not get axe before then.

Now we know result from nagisa training before confession..
If I not wrong, 8 hours train to cooking, and few hours physical training + jogging

Quite surprised this shit is all coming from the nigga that did Aho girl and mangaka to assistant san, never found a waifu worth character out of him until now, Minase is a fcking blessing!
I read this manga just to see my girl Minase be happy! this is becoming a guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm running out of time
'Cause I can see the sun light up the sky
So I hit the road in overdrive, baby

Aggregator gang
Why I can hear Nagisa's screaming? The author is really great presenting this manga

"hmm how to make talking drama not boring like regular romcom?"
"make them run and screaming of course!"

this mangaka is amazing

Fed-Kun's army
I got caught up in work, but now I've read this chapter.

And damn, I really liked this one. For me, it was the perfect blend of stupid nonsense and heartfelt moments. Naoya remains a chad, Nagisa remains an angel, and... I guess Saki was there hahaha.

But if she can be dissuaded from being number 1, does that mean they'll have a triple first kiss? Also, now I'm looking forward to a 3P, it seems fairly reasonable with these weirdos.

Dex-chan lover
Well I never said this was not funny anymore, it is and yeah I found that scene very hilarious too, however not for that I can just ignore all the drama.

It's true that is probably just me and my selfish desire too see this more about comedy like the other works of the author since I like them so much and harem mangas that tend to be more serious, overwhelming with a lot of drama and making people angry or sad and taking sides, I don't want that for this manga bc I don't feel like this needs it, but well, in the end just hiroyuki would know what to do and I'll probably still enjoy it.

lol sorry for the 4 days later reply, I would never see it if I don't rewatch this chapter, u probably don't even remember tho @SilentCaay

This was an amazing chapter. The drama was covered up by the running so I couldn't think much about it xD.

Fed-Kun's army
This just turned into a sports anime with that ~half-mile dash xD

*I have spent countless hours perfecting my cardio and breathing patterns! NOW IS MY CHANCE, I will show the other's how hard I have worked with~ this~ dash~!*

Users who are viewing this thread