Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Awaken, Naoya!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she is really cute. But strangely enough I wasn't awakened, and this is coming from a guy whose into petite girls.

Dex-chan lover
I recently started reading Aho Girl and got to this development: https://mangadex.org/chapter/39827/2

He seems pretty fine for getting slugged right in the face. I wonder what else Saki's mom has asked her about.

Double-page supporter
Dude could just close his eyes, or look away, but he instantly goes for two handfuls of tiddy instead...

Dex-chan lover
girl wants to be raped pretty much - no means yes. it's nice to see female sexuality depicted honestly!

Dex-chan lover
...Since I'm a fan of the throuple, rather than the harem, at this point I'd be fine with Naoya dropping Saki and going for Shino.
Seriously.
Bitch makes him promise no lewds, dude keeps himself in check, she tries to seduce him, he resists, she gets mad at him for keeping his promise, he touches her a little, she punches him.
This is why tsundere archetypes are annoying as fuck.

@PedroSimao002 I mean, this is literally the most sincere and honest Chad in creation. You didn't expect him to give a half-hearted reply, did you? 😂

Aggregator gang
jZteOhp.png
Is this how an angle looks like?

Lol, I love how happy she looks while she calls him a pervert lmafo XD.

She got no one to blame but herself. She setting the pace of not only her relationship with him but another girls as well.

The prudish Tsundere childhood friend turned love, cockblocking herself, the MC and all the girls around him.

Users who are viewing this thread