Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - I’ll Use My Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
"Risa, I choose you!!"
Friggin' Pokemon battle 😂

Also, bitch straight up drugged and kidnapped him. Damn.

It took a while, but its just not a Hiroyuki manga without at least one loli.

Group Leader
That moment when Naoya is the one with the most common sense in the room, you know you've gone too far.

Im not sure whats more concerning, how he casually got roofied by her as a backup plan, or how she tries to bait him by all but prostituting her little sister to him......

Still hilarious though :D

I know I said I want this series to stay a threesome, and I still do, but if Naoya wanted to start three-timing with Risa, I wouldn't complain much. Imouto is hella cute. =P

MD@Home
"Do you really want to date some messed up guy, who's only dating you because they like your little sister?"

I love it how the author can insert a valid, serious point into all this nonsense which only makes the whole thing funnier, while at the same time, gives it some depth. You don't often see this done in manga, at least not done this well.

Dex-chan lover
"Do you really want to date some messed up guy, who's only dating you because they like your little sister?"
Since there's no straight man to point him out
But you're fine with two-timing!?

We have three consecutive chapters on Saki, Nagisa and Rika's move respectively. Next chapter will be Shino making her move?

Aggregator gang
YO, what did you guys put into that drink?!?!?

When Naoya makes a bigger reaction to a 12-year-old than his own girlfriend bahehehe lamfo. This manga is too god dwam good.

If u just drop off ur monogomous personality i wouldn't mind u joining the harem lol

Also Naoya is a lolicon lol

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha. So GOLDEN! I love this manga so much!!!! Just wish it updated quicker. 😞

Also, don't think we didn't catch the Aho Girl reference with her eating a banana. Hehe

Also, also, imouto is frighteningly manipulative. Would me make me too damn nervous.

Bonus also: anyone get the feeling that this was not Rika's first kidnapping? Came prepared with perfect strength knockout drink and a cart to carry him off on.

Users who are viewing this thread