Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Please, Shino-san!

Finally three-timing, blonde girl should just join them and try not to monopolize naoya
the ending would probably be like the Harem-End manga i read some months ago,this will go like this:
Shino would for some reason become a lawyer or an ambassador and make polygamy legal just like the manga i read

Eventually the whole class is going to be there. Already been four girls there, even though one is more like a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they promised they wouldn't do threesomes? I thought what they promised was that they wouldn't individually have sex with Naoya, such that 1 of the girls had sex after the other, because Naoya thought that'd be unfair... therefore, it was almost like the implication was that they WERE going to have a threesome, if they ever had sex...

A tsundere calling out someone else a tsundere...huh. Also Kanojo mo Kanojo mo Kanojo confirmed??

Now for the inevitable wait for Shino to shoot herself in the foot, enabling these three idiots to get rid of another obstacle that was in the way.

Idk why.. i want her〖Shino〗 route so badly!Maybe, because her characther like From Rasia and Ojou sama? Hell yeah! she gonna live with them too!
Yahooo! Banzai!~\(≧▽≦)/~

Dex-chan lover
I am convinced he has some sort of superpower when it comes to putting his hand on shoulders. Women just can’t say no to him

Users who are viewing this thread