Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Shino and Naoya

Dex-chan lover
This is what I want to have happen:

At the start of the next chapter, Shino breaks down emotionally, apologizes to Saki, and gives back her bow to Naoya with a stream of tears. Saki is shellshocked but after 1-3 chapters she decides she wants Shino to be happy, and (with a mix of usual Saki idiocy driving her, like "to hell with it! why not! he's already two-timing! and Shino's so cute, and not a threat to my primacy because of her small boobs!") actively vows to secretly scheme to get Naoya to fall for Shino, even as Shino herself is resistant to it. Meanwhile, somehow Nagisa and Shino also bond in some way. ~10 chapters later, Naoya ends up somehow accidentally falling for Shino but in a way that nobody expected.

Shino is close, but Nagisa is still best girl.

Also, RIP Sakisaki. You’re getting NTR’d by your best friend.

Fed-Kun's army
So... If Shino didn't mean it as a joke, I'm guessing she would be the one two-timing with Sakisaki xD. Anyway, I'm proud that I treated Shino best girl ever since she got introduced!

I've way rooted for Shino ever since she's introduced but now I'm convinced she's objectively the best girl. Purple gang here we go!

Shino sure was super sexy and she sure loves lewing herself. Now as for the next chapter it would be great if Saki encourages Shino to kiss Naoya.

Dex-chan lover
The harem grows E X P O N E N T I O N A L L Y, and HOLY SHIT SHINO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU’RE MOVING TOO FAST

Knew it from the moment she was introduced..I’m sorry for the two very very cute girlfriends but Shino best girl confirmed!!

I'd get a kick out of it if Shino gets welcomed into the harem but Naoya continues to reject Mirika!

Dex-chan lover
PVjg.gif

Well that story went from 120MPH to 'FUCKED' pretty much instantly. Hang in there Shino!

Users who are viewing this thread