Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Welcome, Shino-san

Double-page supporter
power of nagisa too strong

shino, become the nagisa and the worries will disappear ;D

Contributor
Polygamy is a okay to them. Just join the harem nerd.

Like, Naoya doesn't think badly of her and Nagisa is willing to clown with whatever, so she'd be on the path to success if she confided with Saki about how she felt.

Im actually wondering whether the other girls will join the harem or if it’ll end up with only 2. Any thoughts on this everyone?

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@apili04 IMO, it would be better if it stayed just the two girls. While Shino and Mirika are cute and all, I feel like the current dynamic is the best for the manga. Keeps the side gags while properly developing the main girls.

Dex-chan lover
Shino cooked something with little to no effort (even though it tasted normal)

Dex-chan lover
@apili04 I bet Shino is gonna enter the harem, although getting the rejection event could probably be a nice dramatic moment, but this author can't pull something like that at all, he's great at his type of comedy though

Fed-Kun's army
@apili04
I honestly think that Rika and Shino will join, just look at the title of the manga each time we start a new volume. (e.g. ch 36, pg 3 - 5)

Unless that just indicates how many volumes there are gonna be, or its just a stylistic choice due to the 4 main girls in this series. Either way, I'm sticking with my initial theory, even though I personally believe that Saki and Nagisa should be the only two. Rika and Shino are absolutely adorable though

Dex-chan lover
That emphasis on Nagisa's armpit on the 2 page spread lmao

Are you really not going to eat Nagisa's food that she slaved for 3 days making?! ;_;

I think we should be due for a new volume cover, right? I wonder who will be on it.

I just like how Saki is really just in the background and doesn't even care about the whole two timing thing problem anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at least in this manga Shino being super against the harem makes sense. Of course she's going to knee jerk react when the entire premise is contradicting her own decision. She never could confess (and has directly said that she needs to do this to get over Naoya), and will eventually make a mistake that Saki and Nagisa will almost guaranteed see. Nagisa will probably take proof of it, Saki confronts Shino and forces her to confess, Naoya may or may not walk into the room at the same time. And then it'll probably be the three of them convincing Shino to join. Marika will then get super annoyed because she was there first. Nagisa is basically inverse Shino: slow at everything, bigger than Saki Saki, willing to confess and interrupt the original couple for a threesome. (And lets be fair, Saki Saki is totally the sort who'd let her join in . . . because Shino's boobs are smaller)

Users who are viewing this thread