Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - Kanojo Ni Awaseru Kao Ga Nai

Dex-chan lover
If we're being real here, there was not that much to do with this theme anymore anyway. It's a cute little idea and all, but you can only squeeze so much out of "the boyfriend in this couple has no head" without resorting to all kinds of useless couple drama that doesn't really fit the tone of the story. People on here already hated all the "rivals" but they were still more or less a fairly reasonable thing to put here. The girl is cute in both looks and personality, and people are going to see her with a guy like him and be like "She can do better, can't she?" It never got too serious about it, so it still fit in with the tone of the series as about the most drama they could swing without it getting too stupid. But even that is still just sort of a band aid solution to the longevity of a story that could have easily been a one shot or maybe about 10 chapters long.

Enjoyed myself reading it, but not really said to see it go before it overstays its welcome by way too much. We've all seen things do that, and this one was kind of already pushing it probably.

I was reading school festival arc and the next chapter Kaori with daughter. Wut the..

Didn't realized it's the last chapter since I just re-read from chapter 1.

Supporter
@Glomoro

i agree with you tbh.
it came, had it's bit, gave us some fun then left before it got stale.
i can respect that, and while i feel like the ending chapter was kinda blindsiding, it was still a decent end.

Axed manga is axed. I think the problem here was that the supporting cast wasn't fleshed out enough for the story to be about our main couple interacting and helping the others grow. Also, they couldn't really get through much development themselves, having reached a balanced status quo from chapter 1. So in the end it was a cutesy manga with not much real content in it. A good read, but I won't remember much of it.

Damn just came back to this and didn't realize it had ended so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread