Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - Kanojo Ni Awaseru Kao Ga Nai

Sad that it's rushed, but hey, it's a happy ending. I can live with it.

Dex-chan lover
@siu same. I’m always glad to see what the characters are up to X years later.

Despite being a little abrupt, I like this ending; at least is a proper ending that “closes” the opera and puts everyone in their places (the dad, the actor, the brother, ecc).

Oh, and thanks for the huge update to let us see the end of this!

Dex-chan lover
well damn

At least it ended before devolving into forced drama after forced drama, or like that other "youkai/ghost" series about the faceless youkai that had massive drama at the end followed by lackluster pseudo-ending.

Double-page supporter
damn axe-kun must've gotten a sneak critical this time. i haven't seen an ending this abrupt in a while. honestly though i'm happy with what we got. we know they're happy and living the life you'd hope for. we didn't need to waste any more time on the side characters. it's just a little funny we left off on actor-kun sinking himself more into his depression making it seem like he truly is a lost cause.

anyways thanks for completing this in one go!

I was really expecting him to become a make-up artist at the end tho.. 😗😗 Cause they showed his fascination with faces & make-up, I thought is was leading to smthg.. It could have been an ironic career path for him instead of an office worker..

Nonetheless, such a happy ending for them and their daughter was so adorable!! 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Too bad about the axe, but that's what happens when you add an unnecessary love rival every few chapters. People get tired of that shit really quick.

Users who are viewing this thread