Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - My One Love in a Flower Basket

Contributor
Hey how about the shit father. Dammit did this get axed. Four chapters left? I hope they are a very eventful four chapters

Double-page supporter
hamuro senpai is the goodest boi 🥺 i'm happy he got to tell her his feelings :') but i'm also confused by those last pages wHAT the heck how long has it been omg-

Contributor
idk I don't think it was axed. it felt like the story was reaching its conclusion for a while now. Everyone's pretty much dealt with their feelings. I don't think a father's acceptance arc is something that MUST happen; it'd be a bit idealistic to have everyone be accepting, especially the more conservative older generation. Besides, this story has always been about these kids finding and accepting themselves, not relying on the acceptance of others.

anyways HAMUROOOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 knew you had no chance but it still hurt how graciously you bowed out

Dex-chan lover
Unrequited love and acceptance: the manga

Hamuro, you are too good for this world ;_;

Goddamnit that was a non-answer and Hamuro deserves more than that. If Akira has grown out her hair, then that's a hell of a time skip, but what a way to show it too. I agree that it does feel like it's winding down, here's hoping to a proper end to this incredible series.

@enaero Hamuro knew he didn't have a chance and hime knew she couldn't return his feelings, so I think it went about as well as it could given the situation.

Dex-chan lover
MY HEART.... I just want them all to be happy...

Also Akira with long hair!!!

Users who are viewing this thread