Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ok why did the MC have a frilly apron in his apartment…? That seems a little too convenient. Unless he wears it himself I didn’t think he kept any of his ex’s stuff.

Dex-chan lover
He has a sister? Living there? I missed that part.
Crap. Wrong post. It must be Rena's and Kouhai just asked right that night if he had an ex and if something happened between them to clear up her suspicions.

Dex-chan lover
They focused so much on the cheating for the first 2 chapters that I just really wanna know about the details. The fluff is oddly killing me.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's like, I'm obviously not cooking, since I'm a man living by myself. Bro that ain't related at all. It's cause you're a lazy slob. You can easily learn to cook simple dishes for yourself if you just fucking google it.

Also, look at that smug face when he thinks about Shinohara and Ayaka helping him out. It's really convenient that two super hot chicks have nothing better to do than to hang out with and cheer up this random ass guy after his super hot girlfriend cheated on him. That would've been nice after I ended my last relationship too.

"I still didn't realize it at the time... but the relationships around me are gradually changing." Bro, that's cause you're dumb. Your girlfriend cheated on you and broke up with you. You went from not knowing to now being constantly harassed by this random hot chick. These are super huge and obvious changes to your close relationships. Stop trying to wax philosophical, you're embarrassing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread