Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you, with everything. The author tries very hard for us to see the reasoning behind her actions, and I don't really hate Reina at this point, you spend like 10 chapters in her memories – getting to know each other, him asking her out, how she feels, dates and so on, but, It's hard to cheer for someone that just let the person she loves in a clear bling spot and not even try to ask 'why?'. And Yuta is another fool here, for the same reason.
I'm also not a fan of harems and such, but for what I could tell, Yuta didn't seem to really felt anything for her anymore, love at least, and for the title and how Ayaka keeps on acting, Mayu is clearly endgame, but I just hope that this don't turn in another rentgirlfriend fiasco... with so much money milking of the story.
Gave us a mobius strip like tease just to end-girl the title.
It could have been worse like Rental Girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Man. At this point I can't even tell if I like the MC.
EX-GF messed up and didn't mention "not cheating" back on first break up. Why?

MC was disturbed by the sight of her holding one hand with another man. Not like, arm hug, or kissing. Holding hands. In front of her house. Dude could've been literal family and he'd be mad. Instead of confronting his anxiety, which Ironically most other romantics actually do, he straight went for the break up apparently? I think chapter 1 mentioning they dated for like 2 more months or something until it happened. But like. Nothing? Well in his pseudo-defense had he confronted her how much would he be willing to believe? If dog got mad at her holding hands, doubt he'd believe what ex girl had to say.

Then there's the current situation with two girls. While it's a common trope for rom-drama, this one definitely feels... not great. Idk. Something about the mc is really off to me. Like he's not supposed to be written as a dense protagonist but is anyways. Dog "hid" the fact that he constantly had a girl over from his number one supporter. Why again? Felt really dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Man. At this point I can't even tell if I like the MC.
EX-GF messed up and didn't mention "not cheating" back on first break up. Why?

MC was disturbed by the sight of her holding one hand with another man. Not like, arm hug, or kissing. Holding hands. In front of her house. Dude could've been literal family and he'd be mad. Instead of confronting his anxiety, which Ironically most other romantics actually do, he straight went for the break up apparently? I think chapter 1 mentioning they dated for like 2 more months or something until it happened. But like. Nothing? Well in his pseudo-defense had he confronted her how much would he be willing to believe? If dog got mad at her holding hands, doubt he'd believe what ex girl had to say.

Then there's the current situation with two girls. While it's a common trope for rom-drama, this one definitely feels... not great. Idk. Something about the mc is really off to me. Like he's not supposed to be written as a dense protagonist but is anyways. Dog "hid" the fact that he constantly had a girl over from his number one supporter. Why again? Felt really dumb.
Yeah, almost everyone is either lying or withholding the truth in this tangle. They're all playing with fire. The number one villain of romance 'Miscommunication' raises its head again.

Dex-chan lover
I need some goddamn answers already. This pacing so all over the place :I

Yeah, almost everyone is either lying or withholding the truth in this tangle. They're all playing with fire. The number one villain of romance 'Miscommunication' raises its head again.
Also the number one crutch in these manga is miscommunication. 'Cause apparently writing a romance without absurd misunderstandings is harder than going to Mars.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't cheat?
Why did she JUST NOW speak up about it?
Is it because he was cutting all ties from her?
Why not even say who the guy was?

Dex-chan lover
lol gotta love she says she didnt cheat when she clearly accepted the break up and such

and now all of a sudden she wants to change up

and thats most likely because he's around other girls and such its the same shit that always happen lol

Banned
Caught red handed, stood quiet, nods when asked, i dIdN't cHeAt oN yOu.
Even if it's true, she still untrustworthy for not saying anything. Just leave her dammit.
Ffs this is why I hate romance manga.
yeah if you want to clear things up do it right the first time or correct right after. She waits until after she accidentally meet him again. It's like something she forgot to do like take out the trash and when she saw the trash does she remember she has to dispose of it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so he didn't confront her about the cheating? He just broke up with her, and she didn't say anything?
So we're now open to bullshit plots like "she wasn't actually cheating, she didn't even know why he broke up with her", great.
I fucking called it on 7th chapter. Such an obvious, bullshit plot.

Double-page supporter
Lmao she sure as hell emotionally cheated even there wasn't any sexual intimacy. Its still cheating. mf gaslighting her way back.

after reading web novel, i dont know who is fault. Ex-Girlfriend, MC or Ayaka.
Ex girlfriend feel inferior to Ayaka.
MC can't cheered up when Ex-girlfriend cheer him, but when ayaka do it MC can smile again WTF.
Ayaka, well can't blame her when MC didn't tell properly what is ayaka to him when Ex-girlfriend ask. but ayaka sure love to message MC lol.

yeah don't worry the title says Junior so we know who is the end game is
Who does he end up with

Dex-chan lover
If it's normal trope then either "I didn't cheat on you, I just hired/asked someone to make you jealous. I didn't expect you would be that mad" or she's just trying to get him back after got dumped by another guy.

Just go with your childhood friend or kouhai route.
It's like a case when woman is weird. Trying hard to get but immediately regret it when their partner is indeed didn't get her and then don't know what's wrong with her own mindset

Users who are viewing this thread