Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka is the best girl in this manga no matter what people say & a real friend. Even if Reina didn't cheat then why wouldn't try to clear up the misunderstanding immediately instead of waiting for X amount of months? Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't cheat on you BUT... :smug: I won't explain it for another 30 chapters. :huh: Well fuck you girl & fuck you author. F- writing

She had enough time to explain everything yet did not. The relationship wouldn't work even IF she proves she didn't cheat because she's a horrible, horrible communicator. "Even if you didn't cheat, isn't it cruel to wait so long to tell me?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if Reina didn't cheat then why wouldn't try to clear up the misunderstanding immediately instead of waiting for X amount of months? Thanks for the chapter.
It's just a matter of point of views, from her perspective there was nothing to be considered cheating so there's nothing much to explain about ( Like as if a simple explanation would solve anything especially when their relationships were sour ).

Dex-chan lover
anyone got spoilers on whats going to happen and who MC ends up with?

Dex-chan lover
It's just a matter of point of views, from her perspective there was nothing to be considered cheating so there's nothing much to explain about ( Like as if a simple explanation would solve anything especially when their relationships were sour ).
It's also her delivery of it tho. If someone smugly smiles at me and says they didn't cheat, after months of thinking they did, they're getting cut off. I wouldn't believe them. It's clear she knows how bad this has affected him, that's why she brings it up, but decides to say it in the most triggering way possible.

Dex-chan lover
People are blaming a fictional character for the protracted wanking by the author.

Dex-chan lover
Looked back at the first chapter and like, what fucking excuse could she possibly have? I'm so confused. It's probably really dumb. Doesn't help either that she's being a huge pussy and not saying it for no fucking reason whenever she gets ample opportunity to do it. Actual social reject behavior like how is this so difficult for her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Doesn't change anything though? Regardless of point of views, it should be her natural instinct to immediately clear up the misunderstanding as quickly as possible instead of prolonging it and hesitating like a bitch. In this chapter alone, she had been given a good 10-20 minutes to explain herself which should've been well enough time for her but instead she just kept silent and wasted her own time and his.

Users who are viewing this thread