Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's also her delivery of it tho. If someone smugly smiles at me and says they didn't cheat, after months of thinking they did, they're getting cut off. I wouldn't believe them. It's clear she knows how bad this has affected him, that's why she brings it up, but decides to say it in the most triggering way possible.
Better than crying and saying she didn't do it like she was the only victim. Both were hurt from the way they parted their relationships, while her attitude surely not fit but there's actually some people out there put on a smile like that to hide their emotions inside and sadly most of them get misunderstood easily.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't change anything though? Regardless of point of views, it should be her natural instinct to immediately clear up the misunderstanding as quickly as possible instead of prolonging it and hesitating like a bitch.
For some people, the only thing that is visible if they get framed is the hurt from the lack of trust rather than the need for an explanation.
In this chapter alone, she had been given a good 10-20 minutes to explain herself which should've been well enough time for her but instead she just kept silent and wasted her own time and his.
It seems to me that she already explained enough by saying that tho. It feels like the author trying to make their break up solely her own fault, like what does "holding other man's hand to feel something" suppose to mean?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The thing is, she does know. IIRC, they had a discussion about it where she didn't refute it and agreed to break up.

Now, they meet up again and all she had to say for herself was "I didn't cheat" without any other substantial information to help convince him of her innocence.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't holding hands with another guy still technically cheating tho????

Dex-chan lover
the real question is where is the mayu on this topic since you would think shes going to be involved one way or another with how its been dragging

Both are wrong. The girlfriend who doesn't resolve the misunderstanding right away. The boyfriend who doesn't end the relationship in a healthy way, without asking for explanations. They are young, it's understandable. What I don't understand is why in this chapter the ex-GF only teases without giving explanations. it is an unnatural reaction. I consider this chapter lazy writing. The author simply wants to carry on the same premise for several chapters, when in reality there is no real need. An explanation now would still have kept high the "drama level" that he needs.

Dex-chan lover
Both are wrong. The girlfriend who doesn't resolve the misunderstanding right away. The boyfriend who doesn't end the relationship in a healthy way, without asking for explanations. They are young, it's understandable. What I don't understand is why in this chapter the ex-GF only teases without giving explanations. it is an unnatural reaction. I consider this chapter lazy writing. The author simply wants to carry on the same premise for several chapters, when in reality there is no real need. An explanation now would still have kept high the "drama level" that he needs.
This. It's the cheapest way to keep drama going and the only way to keep the ex "interesting"

Dex-chan lover
For some people, the only thing that is visible if they get framed is the hurt from the lack of trust rather than the need for an explanation.

It seems to me that she already explained enough by saying that tho. It feels like the author trying to make their break up solely her own fault, like what does "holding other man's hand to feel something" suppose to mean?
Wait...what. So in your first quote are you essentially trying to say that she is hurt that he didn't just trust her?

Second quote I am really having a hard time following you. I understand that you feel that the author framed it to be only her fault. That's on purpose. We're going to learn he's def is at fault as well for one reason or another. However, she totally didn't say enough during this chapter's showdown. That was author's cheap tactics

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be for a stupid reason isn't it? Why she held hands with another dude.

Edit: You know what? On second read, it's already stupid. The girl is vague for no reason and if she didn't cheat the girl didn't clear up the misunderstanding and just let the break up happen. Just stay away and don't tell him how you feel cuz you already fucked it up.

Last edited:
Ayaka is the best girl in this manga no matter what people say & a real friend. Even if Reina didn't cheat then why wouldn't try to clear up the misunderstanding immediately instead of waiting for X amount of months? Thanks for the chapter.
MC is the worse, Ayaka is the best girl, but MC keep finding other woman and creating misunderstanding. if MC realize Ayaka is the best girl from beginning, he won't date Reina on the first place. thus no one will suffer because of MC stupidity. He know Ayaka even before Reina and kouhai yet don't even realize Ayaka feeling and her goodness. All those women just victim of MC retard brain. worse MC ever.

Users who are viewing this thread