Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Contributor
Bro with all my experience with mangas and anime I can see the "I didn't really know what love was so I tried holding hands with someone else to see if what we had was love and it didn't have the same feeling so I am now certain I love you." type shit coming. :shamihuh:
LOL

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM SOONER INSTEAD OF 'wAiTinG fOr A cHanCE' YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES BUT ONLY COME TO HIM DURING MOMENTS WHERE HE'S AT HIS MOST VULNERABLE????? You keep assuring him without evidence, it would hurt him more because of what he saw. Just say it goddamn

I know what happens from the spoilers, I just hate this girl so much and if that was the author's intent then bravo but I think its too late to resolve this relationship. At this point it feels like she's following him everywhere and thankfully his friends are speaking out for him at his moment of weakness

please tell me in spoilers if she actually gets a 'ah I understand' cus I will LOSE IT RAAAAH

Dex-chan lover
Spoil me!

Everyone cheering for Ayaka and calling the MC dumb for not noticing her feelings, she's literally friend zoning the MC 24/7 and always talking about meeting guys to find a boyfriend. Ayaka not getting seen as a love interest is 100% Ayakas fault.
Scratch that. Apparently, I've only read until volume 3 of the LN, which yes goes way past the story in the manga currently. But then I found that volume 8 comes out this November, and I can find no translations or even proper web transcripts of the rest of the LN after volume 3.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the many MANY complaints about Reina doing a poor job of explaining herself and how she "didn't cheat", trust me guys. It will all make sense in the end and even why she's having a hard time coming out with it.

And trust me, it's not at all convoluted. I daresay it will be right under your nose the entire time, provided the adaptation doesn't change the story. It certainly took me by surprise first time I read the LN.
It's either "The guy I hold hands with that other day is my brother" or she got forced into it (r-word) or smth like that isn't it? Or maybe not. Because that's all I can think of knowing how the story going rn.

Or you know, just spoil me rn. I'm absolutely gritting my teeth reading this one chapter. This is pure torture :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Shut the fuck up. Reina is so clearly a snake, she manipulates his emotions constantly.

Dex-chan lover
For some people, the only thing that is visible if they get framed is the hurt from the lack of trust rather than the need for an explanation.

It seems to me that she already explained enough by saying that tho. It feels like the author trying to make their break up solely her own fault, like what does "holding other man's hand to feel something" suppose to mean?
It mean whether she should break up with him, or cheat on him, or whether she actually loved him or not.

Dex-chan lover
SHE HELD HAND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!? WE MUST ALERT THE CHURCH ELDERS! THIS LEWD BEHAVIOR CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED! :pepehmm:
I was pretty sure there was also a kiss, and then they walk away from the apartment. Which he witnessed.

Dex-chan lover
The only way Ayaka wins is if God hasn’t forsaken us, because frankly I’m not sure we deserve a romantic partner or even friend THAT amazing.

Yeah no, holding hands with another man. Not sure there’s anyway to come back from that level of scandalous cheating. She should just cut all ties and her losses. For real tho she’s had AMPLE time to clear up any misunderstandings. At this point either way the relationship done and she doesn’t have a right to continue to hurt or toy with the MC. Its not that hard to say “it was actually X family member” or “I had Y reason” she’s given longer sentences in this chapter alone.

Dex-chan lover
The only way Ayaka wins is if God hasn’t forsaken us, because frankly I’m not sure we deserve a romantic partner or even friend THAT amazing.

Rejoice, god hasn't forsaken you in the LN volume 7
prdU86X.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread