Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter.

From the chapter cover it seems that Reina (the ex) is back in the game.
I really think everything started with that misunderstanding and Yuuta just dismissed it as cheating. The next day he just broke up and with Reina not objecting, he probably thought that she admitted about the affair and was caught. I am thinking the guy Yuuta saw with Reina was probably someone harassing her (trying to NTR her). Well I guess things will be explained soon.
But I think whether or not she really did cheat on him, they might not really be meant to be together.
Anyway, part of me wishes that Reina would just like to clear things up (I hope she does not try to go out with him again).

Double-page supporter
Ayaka is the best girl in this manga no matter what people say & a real friend. Even if Reina didn't cheat then why wouldn't try to clear up the misunderstanding immediately instead of waiting for X amount of months? Thanks for the chapter.
yeah, 100% agreed

Dex-chan lover
MC's wack-as-hell confession is a big clue as to why his relationship failed. "Because it will make me happy" is the one-way street of a relationship. He's entirely focused on himself and not concerned with his partner's needs. It's why he would hang out with sexy-friend-zone Ayaka, ignoring his GF Reina, but lose his shit at the sight of Reina holding someone's hand.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why all these romcom manga have such weird monologue they take themselves too seriously, "i feel disgusted I wanna throw up" , "I have always been losing in life " yada yada, do real people act like this?
Also ayaka the best but she's such a gud friend that shinohara will win the cup.

Dex-chan lover
I think why reina would held someone hand or cheating (what mc say), because she want the mc to feel when your lover is hanging out wth someone else ( Prolly Ayaka) :thonk::thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't change anything though? Regardless of point of views, it should be her natural instinct to immediately clear up the misunderstanding as quickly as possible instead of prolonging it and hesitating like a bitch. In this chapter alone, she had been given a good 10-20 minutes to explain herself which should've been well enough time for her but instead she just kept silent and wasted her own time and his.
Even the REAL cheaters immediately say "It's not what it looks like!" and "Wait! I can explain!". As the other guy is hurriedly putting on his pants.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There are 2 raw chapters ahead of this, I went through them and this is what I got, just to be sure I put it in spoiler so no one get mad.

Chapter 18 has the Junior and the Ex come across each other in a ramen shop and they talk a bit, basically just introducing name and saying that they were recommended this ramen shop by someone they know (MC probably), and if they meet again they will exchange contact, it also reveal that the Ex is apparently famous. So author don't have any plan to reveal the reason but instead prolonging it with the "new love interest and old love interest interact with each other without knowing" cliche.

Chapter 19 has MC and Ayaka go somewhere and spend the day together, not sure if I'm correct but at the end an old married couple probably mistook them as lovers or something similar and Ayaka blushes.

So for the next 2 chapters, we're getting fucking nowhere with the plot.

I will try with the novel to see if there is anything, I just want to find the damn reason and drop is series in peace.

Edit: I haven't known the reason yet but I can tell you this:
MC and Junior get together (of course), but then, after he resolve the misunderstand with the Ex, apparently the reason is fucking stupid but I don't know yet, they make up and hang out with each other more and more, despite MC is dating Junior and he knows exactly how it feel when your lovers hang out with someone else.
Thanks for this. I'm dropping this trash series

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka is and always be the best friend, girl, bro, or any other descriptors of this story. Reina will always be a hoe bag even if she didn't cheat due to the fact it's taken her this long to say AAAAAAANYTHING concerning the incident. And Kohai will always be the most annoying and shady person in the story cuz she's aaaaalllwwaaayyyysss there.

Dex-chan lover
Yuta really needs to step up and tell Reina to step off. That girl is nothing but bad news and her sidling up to him without a word of explanation is just disgusting. Poor Ayaka feeling forced to step for him and inevitably getting her heart broken because she didn't confess to him when she had the chance is just tragic. Why must best girls always lose?

I hope Yuta throws Reina's chocolate in the trash.

Dex-chan lover
I love Ayaka. She's great but I don't see him getting with her. I think they're setting it up for him to realize he relies too much on her in an unhealthy way. He'll prolly end up with the Kouhai :(
Isn't it even in the title? I see Kouhai in the title. Feels like she's going to 100% win.

Dex-chan lover
It's also her delivery of it tho. If someone smugly smiles at me and says they didn't cheat, after months of thinking they did, they're getting cut off. I wouldn't believe them. It's clear she knows how bad this has affected him, that's why she brings it up, but decides to say it in the most triggering way possible.
Agreed, even if shes innocent, at this point it doesnt even matter anymore, theres no way MC is ever trusting her again, so a relationship just isnt possible anymore.
But gods does it trigger me how passive this guy is, i know its a japanese manga, so a MC is supposed to be as wishy washy and passive as possible, to extend the series, but this is way too much.
How could you even sit to talk with a girl that (supposedly) cheated on you, while she laughs it off and smiles? Not to mention stopping ayaka when shes putting that bitch in her place and saying what YOU should be saying.
Whats with that, you dont do that to your friends bro, its just plain wrong.

Mmm, is this becoming a similar series like RAG? Good looking waifus, but prolonged drama that amounts to nothing for the next dozen of volumes?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I didnt read the LN or WN so I only have surface thoughts about this.
It is "BEGONE THOTTTTTOTOTOTTOTOT!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, anyone would feel like shit if they are accused doing something they are not. Their situation get to the point where just him seeing her holding someone's hand and he already thought she was cheating, like it was not even in front of a hotel or something, it was in front of his apartment.

Of course it was not enough to explain anything, but as a person who has been framed several times due to my personality, the best explanation I would come up with always "I didn't do it". A bit selfish, lmao, but at the end of the day, if you don't trust me then you don't.
When someone's only explanation is "I didn't do it" though, it's almost always immediately after the situation that they are accused of takes place along with the pressure placed onto them and also are applied to those who don't really understand what they're being accused of as well but she knows, and its been months.

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 raw chapters ahead of this, I went through them and this is what I got, just to be sure I put it in spoiler so no one get mad.

Chapter 18 has the Junior and the Ex come across each other in a ramen shop and they talk a bit, basically just introducing name and saying that they were recommended this ramen shop by someone they know (MC probably), and if they meet again they will exchange contact, it also reveal that the Ex is apparently famous. So author don't have any plan to reveal the reason but instead prolonging it with the "new love interest and old love interest interact with each other without knowing" cliche.

Chapter 19 has MC and Ayaka go somewhere and spend the day together, not sure if I'm correct but at the end an old married couple probably mistook them as lovers or something similar and Ayaka blushes.

So for the next 2 chapters, we're getting fucking nowhere with the plot.

I will try with the novel to see if there is anything, I just want to find the damn reason and drop is series in peace.

Edit: I haven't known the reason yet but I can tell you this:
MC and Junior get together (of course), but then, after he resolve the misunderstand with the Ex, apparently the reason is fucking stupid but I don't know yet, they make up and hang out with each other more and more, despite MC is dating Junior and he knows exactly how it feel when your lovers hang out with someone else.
If this is true, that's just actually bad writing, especially on the main character's part at the end. I seriously am so confused to on what sort of reason there could've been on whoever the person she was holding hands with was cause if it was a family member, there is no reason why she would be hesitating to speak on such a severe degree.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else has already said the same thing...

But godam WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES "I didn't cheat on you."
I'm used to misunderstanding based plot. But this girl is intentionally not saying anything else. So infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
lets see where this goes, what exactly will she end up saying and what will the mc do with it

should be interesting to say the least

Dex-chan lover
Bro with all my experience with mangas and anime I can see the "I didn't really know what love was so I tried holding hands with someone else to see if what we had was love and it didn't have the same feeling so I am now certain I love you." type shit coming. :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread