Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Supporter
MC is the worse, Ayaka is the best girl, but MC keep finding other woman and creating misunderstanding. if MC realize Ayaka is the best girl from beginning, he won't date Reina on the first place. thus no one will suffer because of MC stupidity. He know Ayaka even before Reina and kouhai yet don't even realize Ayaka feeling and her goodness. All those women just victim of MC retard brain. worse MC ever.
Ayaka won't make it clear that she wants more than a friendship, though. If anything, she's dead-set on making him think he's been friendzoned since forever, so I can't blame him at all for believing it's so.

Dex-chan lover
MC and everyone around him act with this girl in a way that almost seems like she killed his parents. Yeah, cheating is bad but that kind of reaction months later? It's already weird enough that people don't realize how author is simply milking this cheating story, but this is going nowhere. It's like KanoKari

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 raw chapters ahead of this, I went through them and this is what I got, just to be sure I put it in spoiler so no one get mad.

Chapter 18 has the Junior and the Ex come across each other in a ramen shop and they talk a bit, basically just introducing name and saying that they were recommended this ramen shop by someone they know (MC probably), and if they meet again they will exchange contact, it also reveal that the Ex is apparently famous. So author don't have any plan to reveal the reason but instead prolonging it with the "new love interest and old love interest interact with each other without knowing" cliche.

Chapter 19 has MC and Ayaka go somewhere and spend the day together, not sure if I'm correct but at the end an old married couple probably mistook them as lovers or something similar and Ayaka blushes.

So for the next 2 chapters, we're getting fucking nowhere with the plot.

I will try with the novel to see if there is anything, I just want to find the damn reason and drop is series in peace.

Edit: I haven't known the reason yet but I can tell you this:
MC and Junior get together (of course), but then, after he resolve the misunderstand with the Ex, apparently the reason is fucking stupid but I don't know yet, they make up and hang out with each other more and more, despite MC is dating Junior and he knows exactly how it feel when your lovers hang out with someone else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait...what. So in your first quote are you essentially trying to say that she is hurt that he didn't just trust her?
Obviously, anyone would feel like shit if they are accused doing something they are not. Their situation get to the point where just him seeing her holding someone's hand and he already thought she was cheating, like it was not even in front of a hotel or something, it was in front of his apartment.
However, she totally didn't say enough during this chapter's showdown. That was author's cheap tactics
Of course it was not enough to explain anything, but as a person who has been framed several times due to my personality, the best explanation I would come up with always "I didn't do it". A bit selfish, lmao, but at the end of the day, if you don't trust me then you don't.

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 raw chapters ahead of this, I went through them and this is what I got, just to be sure I put it in spoiler so no one get mad.

Chapter 18 has the Junior and the Ex come across each other in a ramen shop and they talk a bit, basically just introducing name and saying that they were recommended this ramen shop by someone they know (MC probably), and if they meet again they will exchange contact, it also reveal that the Ex is apparently famous. So author don't have any plan to reveal the reason but instead prolonging it with the "new love interest and old love interest interact with each other without knowing" cliche.

Chapter 19 has MC and Ayaka go somewhere and spend the day together, not sure if I'm correct but at the end an old married couple probably mistook them as lovers or something similar and Ayaka blushes.

So for the next 2 chapters, we're getting fucking nowhere with the plot.

I will try with the novel to see if there is anything, I just want to find the damn reason and drop is series in peace.

Edit: I haven't known the reason yet but I can tell you this:
MC and Junior get together (of course), but then, after he resolve the misunderstand with the Ex, apparently the reason is fucking stupid but I don't know yet, they make up and hang out with each other more and more, despite MC is dating Junior and he knows exactly how it feel when your lovers hang out with someone else.
thanks for the info

Dex-chan lover
Despite the many MANY complaints about Reina doing a poor job of explaining herself and how she "didn't cheat", trust me guys. It will all make sense in the end and even why she's having a hard time coming out with it.

And trust me, it's not at all convoluted. I daresay it will be right under your nose the entire time, provided the adaptation doesn't change the story. It certainly took me by surprise first time I read the LN.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This guy is the worst lol. It is one thing being a passive wimp but how about not acting like a PTSD victim infront of your ex lol. He just goes whereever the current lady on the page pulls him to. What an infuriating character. Have some fucking backbone.

Supporter
This guy is the worst lol. It is one thing being a passive wimp but how about not acting like a PTSD victim infront of your ex lol. He just goes whereever the current lady on the page pulls him to. What an infuriating character. Have some fucking backbone.
Dude is angry with his ex, frustrated with his "buddy" and actively resisting his kouhai's "charms". (For now.) If anything, he's currently doing everything he can not to be dragged around.

Ayaka won't make it clear that she wants more than a friendship, though. If anything, she's dead-set on making him think he's been friendzoned since forever, so I can't blame him at all for believing it's so.
bcoz MC is beta. be a man and just confess clearly and confidently. you miss every shot that you don't take. MC knew ayaka is good girl, so worst case he got friendzone but she still care for him thou. most drama happen because people loves to assume and beat around the bushes instead of talk properly, just like Reina.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they always make the side/supporting character to be way way way more attractive than the main girl.
every time

Mangakas just have to find a way to stretch the story out for no reason. Why not just tell him as soon as the misunderstanding happened?

Dex-chan lover
Despite the many MANY complaints about Reina doing a poor job of explaining herself and how she "didn't cheat", trust me guys. It will all make sense in the end and even why she's having a hard time coming out with it.

And trust me, it's not at all convoluted. I daresay it will be right under your nose the entire time, provided the adaptation doesn't change the story. It certainly took me by surprise first time I read the LN.
Spoil me!

Everyone cheering for Ayaka and calling the MC dumb for not noticing her feelings, she's literally friend zoning the MC 24/7 and always talking about meeting guys to find a boyfriend. Ayaka not getting seen as a love interest is 100% Ayakas fault.

Contributor
Yeah, making Ayaka say it for him is pathetic, and spineless. That exchange between him and his ex felt infuriating because of his inability to say something, anything about the matter. This is his problem and he became some pushover who'd even accept with a smile some chocolates from the ex he supposedly has bad blood with. He should just block her and move on with one of the two girls still in his life, Reina seemingly playing mind games with him like this isn't really worth it.

I'm beating a dead horse here, but it annoys me that even if she didn't cheat why did it take so long for her to say anything and not even try to clear things up the very day they broke up? She had all this time, and even in this encounter she didn't try to do anything else than be smug about it and appear to play mind games with him. Unless her goal was to be malicious and actually hurt him by refusing to be clear about the matter, then I guess it works.

I suppose she's lucky Ayaka was only standing up for Yuuta as a friend and not his girlfriend, that encounter could've gotten worse.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, anyone would feel like shit if they are accused doing something they are not. Their situation get to the point where just him seeing her holding someone's hand and he already thought she was cheating, like it was not even in front of a hotel or something, it was in front of his apartment.
Lol honestly discussing this is silly because honestly, I'm realizing he's kind of a dumdum. But I can understand his pov. That seeing another dude holding hands with your girlfriend when he asks her, she doesn't defend herself or say anything at all. That just cements to HIM that she cheated. Of course theres probably more to it. We don't know what the reason is but I think they're both at fault. The more I reread and think about it, I bet Ayaka is the problem. Has he been that close with her even when he was dating Reina? She ran away real scared, like really scared when she approach Reina in 7.1. And in the showdown, Ayaka was there! Maybe that's why she didn't say anything! I am so sorry I am word vomiting! haha
Of course it was not enough to explain anything, but as a person who has been framed several times due to my personality, the best explanation I would come up with always "I didn't do it". A bit selfish, lmao, but at the end of the day, if you don't trust me then you don't.
haha I get you 100%. But it really depends on the case really. If you get accused of something without any evidence to back it up their claim. You don't have to say shit. Or did you get caught in the "act". If that act isn't true, just explain yourself and if they don't believe you then it's on them.

Dex-chan lover
SHE HELD HAND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!? WE MUST ALERT THE CHURCH ELDERS! THIS LEWD BEHAVIOR CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED! :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread