Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Why does he have to act like he finds her annoying and make her beg him to give her attention

Dex-chan lover
Sigh so this girl is gonna be in the series, thats fine in it of it self but we all know mc is a wuss and it will be just painful to watch, and I dont want to get pissed off,

it doesnt really matter if she cheted or not she is just dishonest sketchy and straight up weird, like its been so long and NOW you want to settle the ,,misunderstanding,, while being mysterious about it, am I the only one who notices this, her trying to be mysterious and cool about allegation of her literally cheating, not the things normal person or person who cares would do

and worst she looks like she thinks she will get everything she wants, which she would if it wasnt for the best girl cause our mc doesnt have a bone in his body

is it so hard to write a character who stands up for himself
I couldn't put it into words what exactly was pissing me off about her attitude, but you just hit the nail on the head. Her mysterious and cool act is downright cruel when all it does is prolong and worsen Yuta's pain. She even used their mutual friend to trick him into meeting her only to continue the mysterious act and hurt him some more.

I wouldn't doubt it if this encounter turned out to be planned either. She's downright manipulative and narcissistic, and her saying "I wasn't cheating on you" without any explanation or genuine remorse for the pain she caused him is just gaslighting to make him feel crazy for thinking that she did and for feeling hurt by her actions and attitude.

Honestly, I feel like Yuta's attitude is that of someone who's been abused and doesn't realize it yet, and Ayaka sees it but can't force him to open his eyes, she has to stand up for him to show him how it's done so he can learn to stand up for himself cuz no one ever did before. Maybe I'm just projecting tho cuz I'm going thru that learning process myself lol

Dex-chan lover
The novel ended this week with volume 8 and...
F to Ayaka fans. But are you really surprised?

Dex-chan lover
The novel ended this week with volume 8 and...
F to Ayaka fans. But are you really surprised?
Title girl won i assume? What a suprise? Not really. Only thing i wonder is if the MC grow any kind of backbone in the process

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I like drama. Build it up more!
1x.webp

-thanksforthechapter!

Dex-chan lover
God, all these women and our poor Mc in the middle of cesspool mess

Aggregator gang
Oohh! the Plot Thickens
Gotta say tho, i can't sympathise with the MC and the Author really want to drag on this Drama huh, hope it doesn't stay Until the End of this series...🤞

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like their dynamic (except the ex unless she could explain herself), like there are some problems but they could just brush it off and hang out like usual.

Aggregator gang
Ayakabros... we're gonna lose all because our girl isn't the title character...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I'm honestly surprised there isn't a huge pile of comments saying "BEGONE THOT!"

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Being in a girl's dump account is an OKAY sign itself for you to get into her pants isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread