Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
You know i will just stop reading here and just pretend that best Girl wins

Aggregator gang
You know what, I'm just gonna gaslight myself into think they got together with the last few pages. Then I'm gonna kill myself knowing that I'll still read this when the next chapter comes out. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

Dex-chan lover
Oh please if he does not end up with Ayaka I am doing vodoo to the author

Also: thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why everyone acting like her lose is due to some fuckery of fate. She will lose because she is all tease and no game.

She deserve to lose. Its plain and simple. Walking around the edge for YEARS? You have no excuse.

Dex-chan lover
whyyyyy?! this is clearly the best girl, why does it have to be the junior who wins at the end

Dex-chan lover
we need the author to stop making us feel attatched to the make heroine of the series 😭

Fed-Kun's army
There is literally not one fucking thing the kohai can do atp to convince me they should be together

Ayala literally has every right to win

Dex-chan lover
Man she is just the best and we all know she has no chance

what's the fucking point of developing their relationship only for her to get kicked to the curb in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread