Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wow that Sakashita had such a shit-eating grin & acting like he's playing 4D chess when reality he's just an insecure POS. Good that they're in college & Ayaka is doing much better by being away that toxic environment. Yuuta was her rock in that place & the it is the same the other way. Ayaka keeps on making herself best girl material that I would applaud the author if he just confesses & they have a heartfelt & passionate kiss. I know this will never happen but a guy can dream for this to happen. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym, if Ayaka is the designated winner of this title, she could've had taken the chance years before, and also out of the 3 girls, she technically is the 'osananajimi' of the MC. Given these 2 factors, even if she is indeed a good partner for the MC, I can't help but feel she no longer has the chance to win this race if ever, even if she did everything with her best in past and until now.

Dex-chan lover
can some ln reder spoil me who wins, I really dont feel like reading this if she doesn't win which I know it's probably not happening but still

Aggregator gang
Man, I feel like almost every romance I read it's the losing heroine that's the best girl. Please stop making me like Ayaka. It'll hurt when I see her lose :(

Dex-chan lover
Please just fuck her and dump the other girl or the other way around I am so tired

Dex-chan lover
I haven't been reading. Could someone give me a spoiler? What was the situation with the ex-girlfriend's ntr? I remember she said she didn't ntr him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym, if Ayaka is the designated winner of this title, she could've had taken the chance years before, and also out of the 3 girls, she technically is the 'osananajimi' of the MC. Given these 2 factors, even if she is indeed a good partner for the MC, I can't help but feel she no longer has the chance to win this race if ever, even if she did everything with her best in past and until now.
Childhood friends never win because they're afraid if they try to advance the the relations that they'll "ruin what they have." They'd rather stick with the safe "what they have" until someone else comes in and takes the other away. Then they cry that they were always the closest and it should have been them (BSS). Ref: Ishikawa's feelings towards Hori before Miyamura won her heart (Chapter 24, Pages 4-6).

Users who are viewing this thread