Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Kohai is first girl you know. It should be 100% acknowledged she wins. This is not Ichigo 100.

Dex-chan lover
Their back story and present relationship lines up perfectly and was very well done. It was the kind of relationship they needed at the time, but this kind of relationship will be Ayaka's downfall.

She's in a situation where she needs to be vocal and upfront with what she wants. Dancing around the matter will never work because our mc has it in his head never to fall for her. However, I sense she's too afraid to ruin what they have and she won't make a move even if she's dying to. In other words: Ayaka gave herself childhood friend syndrome and painfully leaves herself without a horse in the race against the steam train of evolving relations that is Kouhai-chan.

Ayaka has dug her own grave :p

Last edited:
the title itself not about ayaka Man it's sad knowing that ayaka will lose, even thought her chemistry with MC really great, they trust each other, autor please do your magic. I beg you

I don't know why everyone acting like her lose is due to some fuckery of fate.
If we talk about how the author make her character to act like this(good chemistry with mc but act this way bc of friend zone plot)

well, maybe her loss can be called that too🥹

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate that he won't get with her in the future despite her clearly being the best option.

Double-page supporter
Normally, at this point, Mc wouldve been dating her right about now. But he's `tistic enough to not notice the signals lol.

He is so literally me

Double-page supporter
When reading drama, I like it when characters experience intense emotions, love, friendship, heartbreak, jealousy, anxiety, anger, and so on. Whatever happens, I win :chad: (plus the girls are drawn beautifuly, and honestly, that's what I look forward to the most)

The annoying drama that frustrates me happens, when characters act stupid and out of character, here we have a classic childhood (highschool) friend, who probably fell in love with MC who has another girl on his mind, normaly we see this trope played annoyingly, but we just went through tons of setup for it, so it makes perfect sense why is everyone acting the way they act. (also, funnily enough, the reason she is atracted to him is partly because he didn't felt romanticaly atracted to her, since she had so many bad experiences with other boys who did)

I undestand the displeasement of most, but I feel like the plot made a good job at setting our expectations a certain way, I suppose that too many anime plots with simmilar events made it a bad asociation that makes people mad no matter what. I think Ayaka testing MC is pretty sexy and spicy development, Im honestly happy where the story is going, I hope MC and Kohai marry at the end too.
prolly because its unnecessarily padding the emotional plot device. The author set them up already for Collage, should've been former FWBs at that point, as it makes a lot more sense. Most are having a hard time immersed in the drama because of this regardless of the setup. It makes sense to those who have been in this type of scenario with a very "close" female friend. Doesn't even have to be explicit or just a mention should've made it more endearing.

Users who are viewing this thread