Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Pure, Proper, and Beautiful, Its Appearance, Like a Flower …

Dex-chan lover
Ah the calm before the storm. It seems like the mangaka set it up so there's more than a touch of uncertainty to what he actually saw Reina doing later on.

But then again, it's hard NOT to interpret what he saw as anything else -
she's close to the other guy, hands held, fingers intertwined. This is in one of the future chaps per Raws.

Shrug. It's just the drama that you expect to find in a typical Seinen genre.

Honestly the most frustrating part is Ayaka was willing to get into a relationship and he passed/failed.

I don't know why he doesn't like his Kouhai that way, but dude - a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But when you're YDFC, such wisdom is beyond your years.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just from the flashback you can tell Yuuta really liked Reina & Reina did at the time (probably still harbors those feelings). So it all stems from having a best friend that is also a girl & gets brought up a lot of the time in conversations. I can see anyone being insecure about it but at the same time try communicating about it would go a long way. Still Reina shouldn't have gone out with that other guy even if she didn't cross that line with him. The next chapter should give more insight why she entertained the idea of what she did if there is anything more to tell us. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I can already hear Degens Scans running to post their backlogged patreon:
d71.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah the calm before the storm. It seems like the mangaka set it up so there's more than a touch of uncertainty to what he actually saw Reina doing later on.

But then again, it's hard NOT to interpret what he saw as anything else -
she's close to the other guy, hands held, fingers intertwined. This is in one of the future chaps per Raws.

Shrug. It's just the drama that you expect to find in a typical Seinen genre.

Honestly the most frustrating part is Ayaka was willing to get into a relationship and he passed/failed.

I don't know why he doesn't like his Kouhai that way, but dude - a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But when you're YDFC, such wisdom is beyond your years.

You know, I think because of that detail compared to the information we got from this chapter, I can't see it being anything but infidelity on her part, especially based on the way they talked when she finally took his hand. It felt like too much detail went into that one act to just overlook it. Maybe it was only an emotional affair based on her level of comfort in doing that, and it'll be one of those moments where technically it wasn't a "physical" affair since they only held hands so she doesn't want to call it cheating, but it's hard to imagine there wasn't some level of betrayal that led into that act.

And I was definitely getting a bit frustrated that things were getting so stagnant with his relationship progression with the others, but it does make a lot more sense now that we know just how serious his relationship with Reina was, and how head-over-heels he was for her. It'd be hard to move on and consider anything similar when that was (if I'm not mistaken) his first major relationship, a relatively fresh wound on his heart, and one that Reina has been trying to reopen ever since by trying to contact him. I don't see her being a potential romantic partner more than an obstacle standing in his way to moving on with his life and trying to find love again, so hopefully the author doesn't try to go to extreme lengths to redeem her, make the protagonist seem dumb for dropping her, or both like cliche dictates. The two choices are more than enough with how long this series has been with basically no progression, and the snail's pace we'd drop to if it became a three way competition would be utterly horrendous.

Dex-chan lover
I was completely lost reading this after thinking it was a new chapter of 303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama. White/grey hair sure looks the same everywhere

Dex-chan lover
For how much he seemed to like her, it feels a bit weird to break up at such an arguably small suspicion. Couldn't he at least talk to her about it before breaking it off?

Users who are viewing this thread