Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Pure, Proper, and Beautiful, Its Appearance, Like a Flower …

Dex-chan lover
Yuta should D the kouhai too.
They're BEGGING 4 it!
Ah the calm before the storm. It seems like the mangaka set it up so there's more than a touch of uncertainty to what he actually saw Reina doing later on.

But then again, it's hard NOT to interpret what he saw as anything else -
she's close to the other guy, hands held, fingers intertwined. This is in one of the future chaps per Raws.

Shrug. It's just the drama that you expect to find in a typical Seinen genre.

Honestly the most frustrating part is Ayaka was willing to get into a relationship and he passed/failed.

I don't know why he doesn't like his Kouhai that way, but dude - a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But when you're YDFC, such wisdom is beyond your years.

Dex-chan lover
For how much he seemed to like her, it feels a bit weird to break up at such an arguably small suspicion. Couldn't he at least talk to her about it before breaking it off?
Chapter 24: It's obvious he confronted her

Double-page supporter
If she really wasn't cheating why would she wait this long to clear up the misunderstanding?

Also if you're uncomfortable with your partner having a friend of the opposite sex you gotta confront them about it instead of making yourself feel better by getting close to some other person just to spite them. This is simply no excuse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat confused who the FMC is supposed to be here.. 🤔

EDIT: Ah wait.. this is a flashback isn't it. Man I need to go re-read from the beginning it's been so long.

Dex-chan lover
I actually forgot the previous chapter, so I initially didn't realize all this was a flashback.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so confusing, I had to go back to chapter 24 to see who is who. Each girl can only be differentiated by their hair and half the time their hair is out of the frame. I like the art style but unless this is released regularly I'm constantly confused.

Dex-chan lover
You guys do realize it's been less than a month since degen posted the last chapter, right? This is just a snipe...
And there is not even that much backlog to begin with, since latest is just 27, this is one the serie they been the most consistent with updates, aside serie is currently on break until october and been taking more frequent breaks for a while

For much shit GDS deserve, this is like going and sniping any other group that stay behind 2-3 chapters or being known for only working with volume releases, but since is GDS i guess is fine for them

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can already hear Degens Scans running to post their backlogged patreon:
What's funny is this isn't one of the badly backlogged DG scans. Even the usual reliable Raws sites aren't much further ahead. But someone sniping it should trigger them lol.

Double-page supporter
just waiting drama is coming, still not trust their both be coupled

Group Leader
What's funny is this isn't one of the badly backlogged DG scans. Even the usual reliable Raws sites aren't much further ahead. But someone sniping it should trigger them lol.
That's because the raws are only a couple chapters ahead.

Dex-chan lover
damn this artist can draw about one girl and a half but i'll be damned if they aren't really really good at it. some of these facial expressions feel more interesting and thought out than your average moe manga, and I'm enjoying it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread