Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

I am going to call it here, she went with one of those, if pushing doesn't work pull approaches. She treated the MC coldly and then either hired someone or had a friend pass for another guy to try and put a fire under the mc. The MC then was a lot more sensible than most MCs in mangas and had none of it broke it up right then and there.

Things didn't go to plan, and most likely the plan was pushed by Natsuki(the girl in glasses that invites the MC to the party his ex is at on chap 16) she also mentions the MC was a longtime friend of ayaka(even though he doesn't remember talking to her about it at all) which likely means Reina was talking about her insecurity about ayaka with her.

More likely than not they both thought the MC was cheating on Reina with Ayaka.
I think you're exactly right. Go back to Chapter 11, read the conversation MC has with Natsuki, and it makes sense.

The mystery man could have been Natsuki dressed as a guy, or possibly her brother. MC said they were right outside his house so, unless she's stupid beyond belief, Reina absolutely intended for MC to see them together.

Either way, communication (or the absolute lack therof) pushes the story forward.

Dex-chan lover
I think you're exactly right. Go back to Chapter 11, read the conversation MC has with Natsuki, and it makes sense.

The mystery man could have been Natsuki dressed as a guy, or possibly her brother. MC said they were right outside his house so, unless she's stupid beyond belief, Reina absolutely intended for MC to see them together.

Either way, communication (or the absolute lack therof) pushes the story forward.
The thing is that if she planned to MC to see the 2, then she should have expected the reaction MC had, but I also don't think she is stupid to just have an affair in front of his apartment, so the whole thing is kinda of sus

Idk what is going to happen. Either its actual cheating, or a cheating test, or a push pull theory. But what I do know is, I hope he sticks to his guns and not flip flop.

The thing is that if she planned to MC to see the 2, then she should have expected the reaction MC had, but I also don't think she is stupid to just have an affair in front of his apartment, so the whole thing is kinda of sus
Agreed. I don't know what she expected. Maybe she thought that he would ask about it. Whatever she thought, one of those possible outcomes HAD to be that he would just say F--- it, break up, and be done with all the games. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

But yeah, the whole thing is questionable.

Fed-Kun's army
Reina know thats the mc think shes cheating, cuz after that there is no communication between them, and suddenly they meet again each other and she said "i didnt cheat"?!?!, if this is true, he must be some guy from her family lol, but, seeing reina returning the mc apartment key, she must be know about it, or did i miss something???

Dex-chan lover
Reina know thats the mc think shes cheating, cuz after that there is no communication between them, and suddenly they meet again each other and she said "i didnt cheat"?!?!, if this is true, he must be some guy from her family lol, but, seeing reina returning the mc apartment key, she must be know about it, or did i miss something???
There was a long interval between what happened and she saying she didn't cheat, so probably she found out that MC thought she cheated later and tried to clear

Dex-chan lover
"It's like she wanted to be seen" well, she knows where he lives, so it seems strongly like that.

I just hope the person she locked fingers with wasn't the friend with glasses that happears at the end of this chapter because that would be dumb as hell, no way that MC could misjudge like that (even from a distance).

But yeah, all in all, the worst behaviour -at least from his perspective- is hers at their second meeting. That look on her face and saying that it's just boring (plus leaving like that) would have triggered a lot of people for sure. He was even too calm, if I can say.

Dex-chan lover
Na it’s nothing as clever as that.
The glasses guy had been persistant in hitting on her and she decided to go out with him on a trial date. During the date she decided that she really liked the MC. However, she was dumb enough to do it in front of his house. I guess she thinks it wasn’t cheating because she didn’t sleep with him.
The only other thing I would add is even without the “cheating” he should have dumped her.

Last edited:
Group Leader
The glasses guy had been persistant in hitting on her and she decided to go out with him on a trial date. During the date she decided that she really liked the MC. However, she was dumb enough to do it in front of his house. I guess she thinks it wasn’t cheating because she didn’t sleep with him.
the fact the reina went to a trial date with guy is already considered cheating, at least from where i’m at. Anyone with common sense wont entertain these kind of advances if they are still in a relationship.

But damn this chapter hurts.

Dex-chan lover
The girl is just retarded then.

Dex-chan lover
Hello! No need to hope, we will be continuing the series until it ends. We just wish for the community to get what they want as soon as possible with as much quality as possible! I hope you will all support us in our adventure.
Lets goooo

Supporter
MAN people become sensitive about this kind of conflict in manga. Stop projecting your insecurities onto fictional characters. Relationships come and go. It’s not like they were engaged, they’ll get over it, find someone new, be happy. Try to do the same. Life would be so boring if it was all smooth sailing.

Dex-chan lover
The only other thing I would add is even without the “cheating” he should have dumped her.
I was prepared for either actual cheating or for this to be extremely dumb and it turned out to be both lol

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, that is one of the dumbest things I saw a character do, I just don't say the dumbest because I still remember a romcom where one of the girls thought that a good way to break up with the main character was to lie to him that she was cheating with 3 dudes, I guess when it comes to romance characters IQ they go to hell and bellow.

Dex-chan lover
IT's because of those "holding hands, LEWD" bastards that caused this kind of misunderstanding.

Seeing another man while having a man is cheating, Reina. BTW. Didn't Yuta make you feel that too?

Users who are viewing this thread