Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while but I just realized that a lot of the conflicts in these mangas could've resolved themselves in chapter 1 if the MC had higher self-esteem and the pair were more willing to talk to each other.

I hate these mangas so much but, damn it, like someone else said about how it's like watching someone on a bike speeding off a cliff. I couldn't help but keep watching.

Its not bad , but not good either. The female characters are pretty annoying but at least the mc isnt a complete idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if I'd have different thoughts on this series like others do if I started earlier on, but most of the comments are really weird since this series is actually quite good for what it's showing - healthy adult relationships with the opposite sex. Yeah, you can find people attractive, but that doesn't mean you want to date them. It's a lot easier to understand when both parties are happy in their relationships, but even when you're single you can do it if you WANT to. People often don't though. This is evidenced by people who think that there are characters being dense or leading others on, like this is your standard HS romance series.

There is no harem, MC isn't dense, there are no winning and losing heroines, and the characters are real people and aren't acting with ulterior motives or hidden feelings - there are adult relationships where people aren't forcing others to move forward just for PLOT.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if the cheating is actually fake and "it ws my brother" "I didn't do anything" both mc and the ex need to get rope, ayaka and kouhai deserved better.

This is just rent a girlfriend afterall and prob will take like 200 chaps for the guy to kiss anyone, what a disappointment

How does somebody wake up in the morning and write this. I don't understand the ppl who genuanly find entertainment in this, you have to be really bored to read this whole thing

Group Leader
I want ayaka to be with yuuta but neither seems to be willing to break the boundary (at least in the manga, not sure yet in the novel) with ayaka just dropping hints. Probably mayu and yuuta will get together by the end. Though it’s kind of weird how their relationship started.

And reina… i don’t know about her. She could’ve been the best among the three if only she talked it out with yuuta. It’s normal to be jealous with a girl best friend but this misunderstanding can be cleared if only she explained herself.

I’m still curious about what happened between mayu and ayaka. Can anyone drop a spoiler if it had been tackled in the novels?

Dex-chan lover
This is just rent a girlfriend afterall and prob will take like 200 chaps for the guy to kiss anyone, what a disappointment
You have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't ecchi. This isn't a rom com. If you had those expectations, yeah it might be better if you stop reading. This is an actual mature story with real characters.

I want ayaka to be with yuuta but neither seems to be willing to break the boundary (at least in the manga, not sure yet in the novel) with ayaka just dropping hints. Probably mayu and yuuta will get together by the end. Though it’s kind of weird how their relationship started.

And reina… i don’t know about her. She could’ve been the best among the three if only she talked it out with yuuta. It’s normal to be jealous with a girl best friend but this misunderstanding can be cleared if only she explained herself.

I’m still curious about what happened between mayu and ayaka. Can anyone drop a spoiler if it had been tackled in the novels?
From what I heard, well main girl (kouhai) won in the end. Ex-gf after she explain everything reach a amicable relationship with MC though from what other said at that point MC is with kouhai already so their interaction is like cheating.

Last edited:
I swear to god if the cheating is actually fake and "it ws my brother" "I didn't do anything" both mc and the ex need to get rope, ayaka and kouhai deserved better.
Why do you think she immediately insist she doesn't cheat when they met at the valentine event?
Because she doesn't and she is jealous as his relationship with Ayaka cause her insecurities (as she tell her friend like Natsuki and they say he must be cheating). During his trouble time with his club, she is told to join a beauty pageant of his university (the reason why she cancel her date). Her saying boring when she is on a date is also related to this event and her seeing how MC doesn't consult with her during his troubles but say it to Ayaka. She then is getting close(?) to the advisor (the guy MC see her handholding with). The advisor that heard about how MC is always close to Ayaka try to justify it saying he is cheating on her so it should be fine if she do the same and hold her hand. She let it be at first but then she feels it's not okay. She get mad at the guy and push him away but damage is done as the MC only see when she is handholding the guy. She also accepted his break up request because she feels guilty letting the advisor be close to her and compares herself to Ayaka who is always better than her in many ways (in her opinion).

Last edited:
Also for anyone wanting to read the LN, try to search カノジョに浮気されていた俺が、小悪魔な後輩に懐かれています on google and open the one from Kakuyomu (JP LN so MTL is the way to go). So far the manga is around ch 56 and they published until 105 already (don't think it's the end though).

Our mc is kinda dumb. Author tries to paint him as the "Honest and frank dude who's not a horny brat all the time which makes him better than everyone else who drools over his drop dead gorgeous female friend"
And embarassingly, i fell for it for the first few chapters. But yeah, our MC is completely oblivious, women around him are way too forward that it makes him question himself, [it seems he has some self confidence issues btw].

it's like,

mfw the dumbass still doesnt get the memo.
She herself doesn't know if she like him as a person or a romantic interest so you can't really blame him. Hypothetically if he confess (after she just broke up after her boyfriend cheat on her), she will at best only reject him or at worst distance herself

Users who are viewing this thread